A new lender is available for equity release from Concise Finance, not available on the comparison sites, 2.23% MER rate with just a valuation fee and no other fees. No early redemption penalty. You can make monthly payments if you prefer.
- Lifetime mortgage products with a high loan amount
- Flexible drawdown lifetime mortgage equity release options
- Low interest rates without lenders fees
- Use the equity from your home to get a lump sum payment without early repayment charges for property improvements
- Keep your full exposure to UK property prices going up
- Help your family members with your cash reserve
- Get advice from an equity release advisor if it is wise to pay back your credit cards
How much cash can I borrow?
You can release 60% of your property’s value. As an example, if your house is valued at £260000 you can borrow £156000.
Popular loan to value percentages of Lloyds Bank mortgages for over 70s, HSBC mortgages over 70s, Post Office interest-only mortgages for over 60s, Legal & General equity release schemes for over 55’s, Royal Bank of Scotland mortgages for 60 plus pensioners and Nationwide low overall cost interest only mortgages over 70 are 45%, 55% and 65%.
Appealing retirement finance offerings include Lloyds Bank pensioner mortgages, HSBC pensioner mortgages, Post Office mortgages over 70s, L&G low cost interest-only mortgages over 70 and Nationwide BS mortgages for 60 plus.
Common loan to value ratios of LVE help to buy for over 60s, More to Life interest-only mortgages for people over 60, OneFamily retirement mortgages over 65, Yorkshire Bank mortgages for 60 plus pensioners, Metro Bank retirement interest only mortgages over 75 and Sun Life retirement mortgages over 60 are 35%, 55% and 70%. You may need to look at the overall cost plus interest and if you make repayments they is a good idea to keep the cost down.
- HSBC Retirement Mortgage Providers
- Natwest Lifetime Mortgage Fixed Rate
- Natwest Equity Release On Second Homes
- HSBC Lifetime Mortgage Fixed Rate
- Santander Lifetime Mortgage Home Reversion Plan
- HSBC Equity Release Mortgage
- Nationwide Equity Release Brokers for the UK
- Nationwide Lifetime Mortgage Calculator
Some of the most common loan-to-value percentages of Virgin Money mortgages for people over 50, Shepherds Friendly retirement mortgages over 70, Coventry Building Society interest only mortgages for over 65 year olds, Newcastle Building Society interest only mortgages for over 65-year-olds and Progressive Building Society mortgages for pensioners over 60 are 35%, 60% and 70%.
Concise Finance offers information about equity release loan products for people under 55 and over 55 years old.
Even if you still have a mortgage, we can help you release the tax-free money you need.
- Help your family buy their first home
- Have your dream holiday or buy a motorhome
- Get money to improve or extend your home
- Use finance to manage your estate or inheritance tax bill
- Pay down debts you have and supplement your income
Concise Finance has options available for people under 55 for equity release.
Hard to mortgage property variants can include poorly maintained at the time of the valuation inspection, properties where tenants live in a self-contained part of the property, leasehold properties where the lease length is currently unacceptable, leasehold properties (with the exception of flats and maisonettes) and properties with owned solar panels.
- HSBC Lifetime Mortgage Interest Only Age reviews
- Hanley Economic Building Society Pensioner Mortgage review
- Sunlife Lifetime Lifetime Mortgage
- Nationwide Lifetime Mortgage Calculator
- Natwest Lifetime Mortgage On Second Property
- Rbs Equity Release Providers reviews
- Hinckley & Rugby Building Society Equity Loan
- HSBC Equity Release Loan review
- TSB Bank Equity Release Interest Rates
How much does equity release cost?
Equity release mortgages is a debt secured against your home. You will likely need to pay off your existing mortgage in full if you have one. An equity release calculator will help you work out the costs including broker fees, lender fees, solicitor fees, arrangement fees and valuation fees. These likely add up to several thousand pounds which will probably be added to the loan.
- Mortgages For People Over 55 at low rates
- Liverpool Victoria Lifetime Mortgage Providers
- Loans For The Over 75’S lender reviews
- Nationwide Retirement Mortgage Loan
- Santander Pensioner Mortgage Interest Rates
- Coventry Building Society Over 75 Mortgage
- Mortgages Over 65
- West Bromwich Building Society Lifetime Mortgage
- Cambridge Building Society Ely
- Furness Building Society Over 70 Mortgage
- Equity Release Belfast House later life mortgage calculator
Hard-to-finance home variants can include pre-fabricated reinforced concrete (PRC), properties with single skin brickwork where the single skin comprises more than 20% of the surface area of the external walls, large concrete panel systems, studio flats outside the M25 and basement or lower ground floor flats with level access to private or communal garden space. The most popular form of equity release is a lifetime mortgage.
The most common use of equity release is to pay off an existing mortgage or to help loved ones get on the property ladder. The money from your home can be raised at a good interest rate without monthly repayments.
Canada life equity release later life mortgage calculator
Beverley interest-only mortgage rates
lv equity release later life mortgage
nationwide 70 interest-only mortgage rates
Cumberland equity later life mortgage
NatWest interest-only retirement mortgages
NatWest pensioner mortgage interest-only mortgage calculator
Yorkshire bank mortgage calculator
Santander interest-only mortgages for over 70s
Skipton equity release interest-only mortgage rates
Teachers equity release mortgages for over 60s
The legal charges on the home will be in place until you die or move into long-term care when your home will be sold the remainder of your home’s value will be released to you.
Derbyshire equity release mortgage for over 70s
Ecology retirement interest-only mortgage
Harpenden interest only lifetime mortgage
Earl Shilton mortgage for over 70s
HSBC lifetime retirement interest-only mortgages
nationwide-interest-only second home mortgage
Ipswich equity release
nationwide 60 mortgage equity release
Newcastle mortgage how much can I borrow?
Hodge mortgage reviews
Equity release customers may find there is an effect your entitlement to means-tested state benefits could be impacted and the equity release adviser may be able to advise you and another family member on this. This is key to your retirement planning.
HSBC-pensioner further advance
HSBC-lifetime-interest-only-mortgage mortgage valuation
nationwide-pensioner-mortgage loan interest rates
Metrobank valuation to offer mortgage borrow more
RBS Lifetime Mortgages valuation fee
Equity release specialists will explain to you how the concept of compound interest works where the amount you owe goes up over time. Some lenders have a repayment charge if you sell your home. A reversion company does not offer debt they want to buy part or all of your home.
Compare Cheshire Equity Release homeowner loans
Monmouthshire-equity-release remortgage deals
Melton-Mowbray-equity-release personal loan calculator
Loughborough BS Equity Release mortgage valuation
RBS Retirement Mortgages variable rate
Buckinghamshire building society equity release valuation
Saffron Building Society equity release pay off a loan
The Marsden building society equity release mortgage fees
Dudley building society equity release pay off a loan
Market Harborough equity release how much can I borrow
Aviva equity release how much can I borrow
A great lender is Santander for retirement finance products.
Personal Circumstances Related
Tough to mortgage property titles can include flats of less than 30 square metres in any location, properties converted from modern commercial premises, properties without direct access to an adopted highway or which are accessed over an unmade road, properties where there is a self-contained part of the property or annexe, i.e. basement flat etc and properties that have a private water supply provided a contract is in place with an approved maintenance company for regular testing and maintenance.
A home reversion plan or equity release mortgage can mess up your state benefits so you should consider this before you work out how much you could release.
How does equity release work?
Equity release is a way to use the market value of your home to get one lump sum of cash or regular drawdown payments. Taking out an equity loan will depend on your property type as equity release advisers will make clear. Lump sums are tax free.
There is a massive demand for Halifax lifetime mortgages, the old Halifax interest only lifetime mortgage and Halifax later life mortgages. A Halifax lifetime mortgage can have a very low overall cost as can Halifax equity release.