- Release cash from your house with National Counties Building Society Equity Release
- No regular monthly repayments
- Free valuation
- Use the money to keep another family member away from a high loan to value mortgage
- Are you still paying a mortgage? That’s fine we can help
- Stay living in your own property for as long as you like
- Can be used to help tax planning
How much can I borrow?
You can get 60% of your property’s valuation. For example, if your home is valued at £340,000 you can get £204,000.
Testimonials and Example Cases
Mrs E from London
My mortgage needed to be repaid to the existing lender. I thought I was going to lose my house. Thanks to Concise I got equity release to pay off my mortgage.
Mr Smith from Kendal
My financial advisor told me that I should get equity release and gift money to my 5 children now as it would save a massive amount of inheritance tax.
Mr G from Kent
I got an interest-only lifetime mortgage and gave my sons £100,000 each so they could put a deposit down on a home. My money made it possible for them to get a very good mortgage deal, especially one son who is not well paid.
Mrs Daly from Glasgow
My daughter lives in the states and does not have health insurance. My £30,000 lifetime mortgage paid the medical bills for her son to be born and a years rent in advance for a new flat for the baby.
Mr Williamson from Chiswick
My son is a chef in a care home. He is not well paid. No way his bank would lend him the money to buy a flat. My equity release enabled him to put a substantial deposit down so his mortgage was very small. My equity release interest rate was close to his interest rate offered by his bank.
Ms G from Dover
I divorced my husband who was a violent alcoholic. I really feared losing my home as I sometimes look after my daughter’s children. Equity release enabled me to pay off my ex and stay secure in my home.
Ms T from Hammersmith
My husband recently died leaving me with a mortgage I could not afford to pay. The lifetime mortgage allowed me to pay off the mortgage and have enough money left over for a new bathroom, kitchen, and roof repair.
Equity Release LTV Percentages
The more elderly you are and the sicker you are the more money you can release.
Downsides of Home Reversion Schemes
Interest-only lifetime mortgages can reduce the value of your estate. Monthly payment equity release may impact the ability to claim benefits. You may need to pay a valuation fee and some products expose you to changes in interest rates.
National Counties Building Society Equity Release Scheme Providers
- More to life
- Age Concern
Challenging to finance home variants can include properties with a sinking fund of 7% or more of the property sale price when the property is sold, high service charges – properties where the Service Charge per annum at the time of application is more than 2% of the property value, properties where there are boundary disputes or where planning applications have not been applied for correctly, thatched buildings and Reema Hollow panel, Schindler and Hawksley SGS, Stent, Stonecrete, Stour, Tarran, Underdown, Unity and Butterley, Waller, Wates, Wessex, Winget and Woolaway.
It is usual to discover individuals looking for monthly payment equity release, monthly payment lifetime mortgage or home reversion schemes, however, Lifetime Mortgage from L&G like Legal & General are keen to see paperwork to show your situation in the form of investment statements.
- Santander Retirement Mortgage House
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release On Second Homes
- Lloyds Bank Retirement Mortgages
- Nationwide Lifetime Mortgage Advisers
- Bad Credit Mortgage UK
- Natwest Lifetime Mortgage Calculator
- Santander Lifetime Mortgage Fixed Rate
- Natwest Equity Release
- Lloyds Bank Lifetime Mortgage Buy To Let
- Santander Equity Release Schemes
- HSBC Retirement Mortgage Providers
- Nationwide Retirement Mortgage Interest Rates
- Halifax Equity Release Advice
- Natwest Retirement Mortgage Interest Only
- Lloyds Retirement Mortgage Advice
- Nationwide Equity Release From House
- HSBC Equity Release From Property
- Timber Frame Mortgage Rates 2022
- Lloyds Equity Release Loan
- L&G Legal & General Flexi Max Voluntary Repayment Plan
- Liverpool Victoria LV= Lump Sum Plus Lifetime Mortgage
- Pure Retirement Classic Voluntary Payment Super Lite
- Royal Bank of Scotland Equity Release Schemes
- Aviva Lifetime Mortgages for Pensioners
- Bridgewater Equity Release Plans
- National Counties Building Society Equity Release
- More to life Flexi Choice Drawdown Lite Plan
- Hodge Indexed Lifetime Mortgage
- Just Retirement Drawdown Lifetime Mortgage
- Nationwide Equity Release
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Plans
- HSBC Equity Release Plans
- NatWest Equity Release Plans
- Royal Bank of Scotland Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Age Partnership Equity Release Schemes
- Aviva Flexible Voluntary Repayment Plan
- Stonehaven Equity Release Plan
- National Counties Building Society Equity Release
- Royal Bank of Scotland Equity Release Plans
Retired small business owners that may be interested in National Counties Building Society Equity Release
- Wholesale of live animals Kirkby Stephen
- Activities of venture and development capital companies Henley-in-Arden
- Activities of mortgage finance companies Pocklington
- Leasing of intellectual property and similar products, except copyright works Wokingham
- Activities of head offices Tenbury Wells
- Freight air transport Ludlow
- Hotels and similar accommodation Witney
- Printing n e c Stapleford
- Washing and dry- cleaning of textile and fur products Fakenham
- Sea and coastal freight water transport Crook
- Manufacture of other non-metallic mineral products n e c Burford
- Manufacture of machinery for food, beverage and tobacco processing Chippenham
- Motion picture, video and television programme post-production activities Crewe
- Construction of utility projects for fluids Cockermouth
- Retail sale of music and video recordings in specialised stores Ledbury
- Other amusement and recreation activities n e c Hoddesdon
- Activities of sports clubs Ashby Woulds
- Retail sale via stalls and markets of textiles, clothing and footwear Stalham
Does National Counties Building Society offer Equity Release?
Yes, National Counties Building Society Equity Release is 2% MER.
Equity Release LTV Percentages
- 50% monthly payment lifetime mortgage LV Liverpool Victoria
- 55% loan to value monthly payment equity release 1st Stop Home Loans
- 25% LTV home reversion schemes Masthaven
- 45% loan to value lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release Vida
- 25% loan to value (LTV) lump sum lifetime mortgages Holmesdale Building Society
Does National Counties Building Society offer Pensioner Mortgages?
Yes, National Counties Building Society Pensioner Mortgages are 2.14% MER.
Challenging to finance home variants include properties with outbuildings used for normal domestic purposes (garage, workshop, stables, barn etc), properties converted from modern commercial premises, properties with more than one annexe or self-contained part of the property, properties with mobile phone masts which are not within influencing distance of the house and properties adversely affected by existing or proposed issues including roads, rail, airports, power plants, power lines/pylons, wind turbines, sub stations, sewage works, quarries, fuel stations, refuse sites, sports grounds, noise, light or environmental pollution.
The mortgage lender National Counties Building Society Equity Release will want to know if the property is a Freehold house or a Leasehold flat and if the resident is an Assured shorthold tenancy tenant.
Difficult to finance property variants can include timber framed properties built before 1920, properties with single skin brickwork where the single skin comprises more than 20% of the surface area of the external walls, studio flats located within the M25, privately developed flats in blocks of two storeys without a lift and properties where the flat is accessed via a deck or balcony.
Do National Counties Building Society do Retirement Mortgages?
Yes, National Counties Building Society Retirement Mortgages are 2.22% APRC.
Difficult to finance home types can include homes requiring essential repairs, properties where tenants live in a self-contained part of the property, leasehold properties (England, Wales, Northern Ireland) subject to a lease length of 160 years, crofted houses and freehold flats (England, Wales, Northern Ireland).
Popular LTV percentages of Standard Chartered over 60 mortgages, Zurich lifetime mortgages for over 55s, Sainsburys later life interest only mortgages over 75, Skipton Building Society mortgages for over 65, Nottingham Building Society interest only mortgages for over 60s and Progressive Building Society interest only mortgages for over 60s are 35%, 60% and 65%.
Do National Counties Building Society do Equity Release Under 55?
Yes, National Counties Building Society Equity Release Under 55 is 1.86% MER.
Common loan to values of Liverpool Victoria lifetime mortgages for over 60s, More to life mortgages for over 60s, One Family mortgages for people 60 plus, Yorkshire Building Society retirement mortgages over 70, Royal London RIO mortgages over 75 and Sun Life mortgages for 60 year olds are 45%, 55% and 70%.
Common loan to values of Lloyds interest only lifetime mortgages for over 60s, Barclays Bank later life mortgages for over 70s, Halifax later life borrowing schemes over 55, L&G mortgages for people over 50, Royal Bank of Scotland interest only mortgages for over 60s and Nationwide later life interest only mortgages over 60 are 50%, 60% and 65%.
Towns of the UK where National Counties Building Society Equity Release are routine
- New Alresford
- Ollerton and Boughton
- Bury St Edmunds
- Waltham Abbey
- Wainfleet All Saints
- Budleigh Salterton
- East Retford
- Lyme Regis
Some of the most popular retirement finance offerings are Lloyds mortgages for over 60s, HSBC later life interest only mortgages over 60, Post Office interest only retirement mortgages for over 70s, Legal and General RIO mortgages and Nationwide BS lifetime mortgages.
Does National Counties Building Society offer Lifetime Mortgages?
Yes, National Counties Building Society do lifetime mortgages at 2.1% APR. National Counties Building Society Lifetime Mortgages have a LTV of 65%.