- Release cash from your house with Scottish Building Society equity release
- You don’t need to make regular monthly payments
- Use the money for a motorhome or new car
- Still have some mortgage outstanding? No problems
- Stay living in your own home for as long as you like
- Often used to help tax planning
How much cash can I get?
You can achieve 70% of your property’s value. As an example, if your house is valued at £240,000 you can borrow £168,000.
Mrs L from Nottingham
I had to pay a valuation fee and a solicitor’s fee, but no lender or broker fees for my lifetime mortgage. As I was divorcing my husband of 30 years the money went to him for his share of the house.
I am happy now as I am secure, and I do not need to move from my home.
Mrs G from Leeds
My daughter is a single mother, and I got a £120,000 lifetime mortgage to buy her a flat outright as she has had a succession of poorly maintained rental flats not suitable for her child.
Mrs E from London
I was advised to get equity release from my East London home to minimise inheritance tax. My son and daughter used the money to pay down their mortgages. The interest rate on the equity release was so low it was close to their mortgage rate.
Mrs Daly from Glasgow
My daughter lives in the states and does not have health insurance. My £30,000 lifetime mortgage paid the medical bills for her son to be born and a years rent in advance for a new flat for the baby.
Mr G from Kent
I got an interest-only lifetime mortgage and gave my sons £100,000 each so they could put a deposit down on a home. My money made it possible for them to get a very good mortgage deal, especially one son who is not well paid.
With my power of attorney, I got equity release on my father’s house to pay for disability provisions including a lift and a new kitchen.
My mother has dementia. With my solicitor and my power of attorney, I got equity release on my mother’s house to pay for specialist modifications for her comfort.
Equity Release Loan To Value similar to Scottish Building Society equity release
- 55% monthly payment life time mortgage Aegon
- 60% loan to value interest-only lifetime mortgages Key Solutions
- 30% LTV home reversion plans Coventry Building Society-Godiva
- 50% loan to value (LTV) home reversion plans Bower
- 35% loan to value (LTV) lump sum lifetime mortgages Santander
- 30% loan to value (LTV) monthly payment lifetime mortgage Spring Finance
- 60% LTV monthly payment life time mortgage Paragon Personal Finance
- 30% loan to value home reversion plans Bank of Ireland
Providers for Equity Release
- Key Retirement
- Age Partnership
- Royal London Equity Release
It’s often found to find people seeking out monthly payment lifetime mortgage, lump sum lifetime mortgages or interest-only lifetime mortgages, however, Key Retirement like LV Liverpool Victoria are keen to see evidence of your personal circumstances in the form of bank statements.
Small business owners detail likely with equity to release from their homes
- Manufacture of photographic and cinematographic equipment Corsham
- Manufacture of non-electronic measuring, testing etc equipment, not for industrial process control Moretonhampstead
- Plant propagation Chester-le-Street
- Manufacture of veneer sheets and wood-based panels Winchelsea
- Taxi operation Hingham
- Manufacture of oils and fats Nelson
- Museums activities Sturminster Newton
- Wholesale of meat and meat products Watford
- Hotels and similar accommodation Maghull
- Other passenger land transport Stonehouse
- Repair of household appliances and home and garden equipment Malvern
- Other letting and operating of own or leased real estate Somerton
- Manufacture of articles of fur Chulmleigh
- Farm animal boarding and care Cheshunt
- Joinery installation Ventnor
- Manufacture of bread; manufacture of fresh pastry goods and cakes Colchester
- Wholesale of flowers and plants Frodsham
- Non-specialised wholesale of food, beverages and tobacco Nailsea
Scottish Building Society equity release schemes related lenders
- Lloyds Bank Retirement Mortgages Interest Only
- Halifax Pensioner Mortgage Broker
- Purchase Mortgage Rates 2021
- Lloyds Retirement Mortgage
- Natwest Retirement Mortgage
- HSBC Retirement Mortgage Home
- Equity Release Northern Ireland Interest Rate
- Bath Building Society Equity Release Rates 2021
- Rbs Retirement Mortgage Interest Rate
- Overhead Power Supply To House
- Lg Over 75 Mortgage
- Dudley Building Society
- Cambridge Building Society Huntingdon
- Ecology Building Society Over 75 Mortgage
- Lloyds Lifetime Interest Only Mortgage Interest Rates
- Bank Of Scotland Equity Release Rates 2021
- Sunlife Lifetime Pensioner Mortgage
- Mortgages For Pensioners Over 70
- Metrobank Over 75 Mortgage
- Cumberland Whitehaven
- Joint Ownership Retirement Mortgage
- Beverley Bs Equity Release Age
- Derbyshire Bs
- Flying Freehold Mortgage Lenders
- Melton Mowbray Building Society Pensioner Mortgage
- Market Harborough Building Society Pensioner Mortgage
- Cheshire Building Society Equity Release Comparison
- Santander Mortgage Annex
- Santander Retirement Mortgage Comparison
- Skipton Building Society Over 65 Mortgage
- Nationwide Equity Release Retirement
- Flat Above Shop Equity Release
- Mortgages For Over 55’S
- Darlington Building Society Interest Rates
- Natwest Lifetime Mortgage Advisers
- Just Retirement Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Equity Release Under 40 Interest Rate
- Nationwide Over 55 Mortgage
- Steel Framed Houses Uk
- Canada Life Uk Lifetime Mortgage Interest Only
- Yorkshire Bank Over 55 Mortgage
- Santander Pensioner Mortgage Calculator
- Mortgage Over 60
- Scottish Building Society Pensioner Mortgage Calculator
- Equity Release Mortgage Property With Over 15 Acres
- Land Lifetime Mortgage
- Hinckley & Rugby Building Society Equity Loan
- Natwest Equity Release Plans
- HSBC Lifetime Mortgage Interest Only House
- National Counties Family Building Society Interest Only Mortgage
- Freeing Up Equity In Your Home
- Yorkshire Building Society Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Liverpool Victoria Equity Release Home
- Furness Building Society Lifetime Mortgage
How much is it common to release from a home with Scottish Building Society equity release
The more aged you are and the more illnesses you have you are the more tax-free money you can release.
- Just Retirement Equity Release
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Max Scheme
- More2Life Capital Choice Plus Plan
- Stonehaven Equity Release Scheme
- TSB Lifetime Interest Only Mortgage
- More to Life Tailored Choice Plan
- Saga Equity Release Plans
- Age Partnership Equity Release
- Bridgewater Equity Release Schemes
- NatWest Lifetime Mortgage
- More2Life Capital Choice Plus Plan
- Nationwide Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- HSBC Lifetime Mortgage
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Plans
- Hodge Lifetime Flexible Voluntary Repayment Plan
- Just Retirement Drawdown Lifetime Mortgage
- Nationwide Equity Release Schemes
Towns where Scottish Building Society equity release is popular
- Bletchley and Fenny Stratford
The 1st and 2nd charge lender Scottish Building Society equity release will want to know if the property is a Detached freehold house or a Leasehold flat with share of freehold and if the resident is an AST Tenant.
Drawbacks of Scottish Building Society equity release Plans
Home reversion plans can reduce your estate value. Scottish Building Society equity release may impact entitlements to state benefits. You may need to pay a solicitor’s fee and you could be exposed to changes in interest rates with some products.
Scottish Building Society Product name: Retirement Interest-Only Mortgage Capital repayment or interest-only? Interest-only. Minimum property value: none. Minimum/Maximum loan sum: £30,000/£300,000.
Maximum loan size of 4.5x annual income if applying alone or 3.5x joint income if applying as a couple. Maximum LTV: 50%. Minimum/Maximum age at application: 60 Minimum, no max.
Minimum income: none, though you’ll need to be able to prove you can afford the interest payments. Overpayments: up to ten per cent per year without early repayment charges (ERCs).
How is the loan repaid? When you die or move into care and the property is sold, or if you sell for a different reason.