- Release money from your home or purchase a new home
- New 2.78% APRC fixed for life with Equity Release Nationwide
- No advisor fees
- No product fees
- Make no monthly repayments or make payments towards some or all of the interest – the choice is yours.
- Continue to live in your own home for as long as you like with a Nationwide Lifetime Mortgage
- You will never owe more than the value of your home when it is sold after you die or move into permanent residential care.
Rates of 2.78% APRC fixed for life.
How much can I borrow?
You can achieve 65% of your home’s value. As an example, if your home is worth £180000 you can get £117000.
Testimonials and Example Cases
Mrs M from Birmingham
With no brokers fees and no lenders fees, I got an interest-only retirement mortgage which I pay each month from my private pension. The money released went to my daughter for her wedding and deposit for her next house. She wanted a family, and her flat was too small.
William from London
I was told by my lawyer my inheritance tax bill would be around £250,000. I got a lifetime mortgage to give money to my son and daughter so they could buy bigger homes and we bought a house in the south of France for us all to use as a holiday home.
Mr Smith from Kendal
My financial advisor told me that I should get equity release and gift money to my 5 children now as it would save a massive amount of inheritance tax.
Mrs Shaw from Lancaster
I had an interest-only mortgage with Birmingham Midshires. The mortgage had come to the end of its term and they wanted the £127000 back I still owed them. My lifetime mortgage saved me from losing my home and the rate was close to what I paid before.
Mr G from Kent
I got an interest-only lifetime mortgage and gave my sons £100,000 each so they could put a deposit down on a home. My money made it possible for them to get a very good mortgage deal, especially one son who is not well paid.
Mr Williamson from Chiswick
My son is a chef in a care home. He is not well paid. No way his bank would lend him the money to buy a flat. My equity release enabled him to put a substantial deposit down so his mortgage was very small. My equity release interest rate was close to his interest rate offered by his bank.
Ms G from Dover
I divorced my husband who was a violent alcoholic. I really feared losing my home as I sometimes look after my daughter’s children. Equity release enabled me to pay off my ex and stay secure in my home.
Mrs E from London
I was advised to get equity release from my East London home to minimise inheritance tax. My son and daughter used the money to pay down their mortgages. The interest rate on the equity release was so low it was close to their mortgage rate.
What percentage can be released without mortgage payments – Equity Release Nationwide?
- 60% interest-only flexible max plus Zurich
- 45% loan to value (LTV) lump sum Nationwide Lifetime Mortgage
- 25% LTV monthly payment equity release Central Trust
- 40% loan to value monthly payment interest payments LV retirement capital
- 30% loan to value interest-only lifetime mortgages HSBC Direct
Drawbacks of Home Reversion Schemes – Nationwide Building Society Equity Release a better option?
Lumpsum lifetime mortgages can reduce the value of your estate. A monthly payment lifetime mortgage may impact the ability to claim entitlements. You may need to pay a valuation fee and some products expose you to changes in interest rates. An equity release calculator can help you work out what money you can release with your pension income and work out your tax position. You can use a later life mortgage or a couple of life mortgage consultants to help work out your credit commitments and the impact on your pension income.
Common areas for equity release include isle of man, Scilly isles, channel islands and Northern Ireland, all places controlled by the financial conduct authority.
Available to existing mortgage customers and new account holders with any providers name or registration number. You can use the loan amount to pay off a credit card with a high interest rate, as long as the product fees are no prohibitory or family members are not able to help out. Always consider the prudential regulation authority, insurance information and repayment charges.
Business owners details likely with equity to release – equity release nationwide scheme
- Other residential care activities n e c Southborough
- Buying and selling of own real estate Church Stretton
- Activities of agricultural holding companies Chesterfield
- Manufacture of optical precision instruments Earl Shilton
- Motion picture, television and other theatrical casting activities Longridge
- Manufacture of homogenised food preparations and dietetic food Halewood
- Manufacture of fibre cement Newport Pagnell
- Manufacture of metal structures and parts of structures Dukinfield
- Manufacture of industrial gases Sutton – bank holidays
- Manufacture of builders ware of plastic Kirkby Stephen
- Production of motorcycles Middlewich – tax-free
- Retail sale of hearing aids Battle and life insurance policies
- Retail sale of flowers, plants, seeds, fertilisers, pet animals and pet food in specialised stores Sandown
- Wholesale of coffee, tea, cocoa and spices Glastonbury – investment customers
- Manufacture of consumer electronics Ashton-under-Lyne
- Manufacture of other products of wood; manufacture of articles of cork, straw and plaiting materials Bridport
- Manufacture of communication equipment other than the telegraph, and telephone apparatus and equipment Corringham
- Cargo handling for land transport activities Kesgrave
Challenging to mortgage property variants include properties built on contaminated land, ground rent where the lease or any deed varying the lease provides for a ground rent exceeding, or where the escalating provisions would result in the ground rent exceeding £250 per annum (or £1000 per annum where the property is in Greater London), derelict property or where part of the building is in severe disrepair and needs demolishing, mundic homes and Reema Hollow panel, Schindler and Hawksley SGS, Stent, Stonecrete, Stour, Tarran, Underdown, Unity and Butterley, Waller, Wates, Wessex, Winget and Woolaway.
Nationwide Lifetime Mortgage
It is common to find individuals seeking out lump sum lifetime mortgages, monthly payment lifetime mortgage or lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release, however, Age Partnership like equity release nationwide are keen to see evidence of your situation in the form of bank statements.
UK Lenders similar to Equity Release Nationwide with the financial conduct authority including Nationwide Building Society Equity Release
Tough to mortgage home titles can include grade ll Listed houses (grade C in Scotland and B2 in Northern Ireland), properties converted from modern commercial premises, use of the land and any outbuildings for a small amount of personal commercial use., properties with flying or creeping freeholds which comprise over 15% of the total floor area and properties with mobile phone masts which are within influencing distance of the house.
- More2Life and Nationwide Building Society Equity Release
- Step Change
- Key Retirement
- Nationwide Building Society Equity Release
Nationwide Building Society Equity Release – likely mortgage holders
Hard to mortgage home variants include Timber-framed properties constructed post-1965, timber framed properties built between 1920 and 1965, properties constructed or converted within the past 10 years, privately developed flats in blocks of two storeys without a lift and freehold flats (England, Wales, Northern Ireland).
Some of the best terms and lowest rates can be offered by the Nationwide Building Society as the risk in the UK property market is considered very low.
- Bridgewater Lifetime Mortgage
- Just Retirement Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Max Plus
- Nationwide Building Society Equity Release
- Nationwide Equity Release Plans
- nationwide retirement interest-only mortgage
- More to Life Flexi Choice Voluntary Payment Super Lite
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Max Scheme
- Pure Retirement Classic Drawdown Lite Plan – loan customers
- Stonehaven Equity Release Plan
- Equity Release Nationwide
- TSB Equity Release- borrowers
- Saga home reversion plan
- Absolute Retirement Drawdown Plan
- Lloyds Bank Lifetime Mortgage
- Saga Lifetime Mortgage
- Nationwide Lifetime Mortgage plans
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Max Plus
- More to Life Flexi Choice Drawdown Lite Plan
- Pure Retirement and equity release nationwide
- TSB Equity Release
- Royal Bank of Scotland Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
Towns in the UK where retirement mortgages and equity release nationwide schemes are routine
Hard to finance home types include properties where proposed building works have not yet commenced, properties where multiple third parties are living in an annexe, feuhold/freehold properties (including flats) in Scotland, properties which are made up of multiple titles and properties with single skin brickwork.
- Kirkby Lonsdale
- Chipping Campden
- Darley Dale
- Market Weighton
Are Nationwide equity release rates the lowest in the marketplace?
Equity Release Under 55
Popular LTV ratiosof Virgin Money later life interest only mortgages over 75, Shepherds Friendly later life interest only mortgages over 75, Churchill over 60 lifetime mortgages no fees, Skipton Building Society mortgages for people 60 plus, Newcastle Building Society interest only mortgages for over 65 year olds and Progressive Building Society later life interest only mortgages over 70 are 35%, 60% and 70%.
For people with certain personal circumstances, they are among the most competitive, yes. Using an equity release nationwide plan could be very cost-effective.
Popular LTV percentages of Liverpool Victoria equity release plans for people over 60, More2Life lifetime mortgages for over 55s, OneFamily pensioner mortgages over 60, Yorkshire Building Society later life interest only mortgages over 60, Royal London interest only mortgages for over 70s and Sun Life mortgages for 60 year olds are 50%, 60% and 70%.
For plans that require a monthly payment, your income details and ability to pay for home maintenance may be important, but you won’t be required to do internet banking.
- Natwest Lifetime Mortgage Rates 2021
- Lloyds Lifetime Mortgage On Second Property
- HSBC Retirement Mortgage Interest Rates
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Drawdown
- HSBC Lifetime Mortgage Buy To Let
- Nationwide Retirement Mortgage Interest Only
- Natwest Equity Release Scheme
- Lloyds Bank Retirement Mortgages Interest Rate
- Lloyds Retirement Mortgage Providers
- Lloyds Equity Release Best Deals
- HSBC Equity Release Scheme
- Natwest Retirement Mortgage Interest Rates
- Santander Lifetime Mortgage Over 55
- Lloyds Bank Lifetime Mortgage Home Reversion Plan
- Halifax Equity Release Plan
- Halifax Retirement Mortgage Interest Rate
- Nationwide Lifetime Mortgage Broker
- Halifax Lifetime Mortgage Over 55
Popular loan to value percentage ratios of TSB later life interest-only mortgages over 60, Barclays Bank mortgages over 70s, Halifax equity release plans for people over 60, Legal and General lifetime mortgages for over 60s, Royal Bank of Scotland mortgages for 60 plus pensioners and Nationwide interest only lifetime mortgages for over 70s are 50%, 60% and 70%.
Equity Release Loan To Value and state benefits potential impacts – Nationwide Lifetime Mortgage
The more elderly you are and the more serious your illnesses you are, the more money you can release.
The 1st and 2nd charge lender will want to know if the property is a Freehold house or a Leasehold flat with a share of freehold and if the resident is an Owner Occupier.
Nationwide may be able to offer you some very low rate equity release options and lifetime mortgage nationwide.
Nationwide Head Office address – Swindon
Nationwide Building Society
Nationwide Administration Centre address – Northampton
Nationwide Building Society
Kings Park Road
Portman House Bournemouth Administration Centre
Nationwide Building Society Product name: Borrowing in Later Life Capital repayment or interest-only? Both available. Minimum/Maximum property value: none. Minimum/Maximum loan sum: £1,000/£500,000. Maximum LTV: 50%. Minimum/Maximum age at application: 55/85.
Minimum income: none, though you’ll need to be able to prove you can afford the interest payments. Overpayments: allowed, subject to early repayment charges, which reduce over time.
Exact charges are aligned to Nationwide’s prime mortgage range, which varies from 0-7%. How is the loan repaid? Interest-only option repaid when you die or move into care and the property is sold. Capital repayment mortgages will have been repaid by the end of the term. Either can be paid off early through overpayments.
Some of the most common pensioner mortgage products are Lloyds Bank interest-only mortgages for people over 70, HSBC lifetime mortgages, Post Office interest-only mortgages for over 60s, Legal and General later life borrowing schemes and Nationwide pensioner mortgages over 70s.
Do Nationwide do Equity Release?
Yes, Nationwide does equity release at 2.78% APRC.
Does Nationwide offer Equity Release Under 55?
Yes, Nationwide Equity Release Under 55 is 2.78% MER.