- 2.36% APRC rate with a Santander Lifetime Mortgage
- No lenders fee
- No advisor fee
- Not necessary to make regular monthly payments – the choice is yours
- Use the money for anything you like
- Stay living in your own home
Lowest rate 2.36% new as of October 2021.
No fees, just a simple free valuation of your property.
How much can I release?
You can get 60% of your home’s value. As an example, if your house is worth £360000 you can get £216000.
Testimonials and Example Cases
Sandra from Manchester
I got equity release to give money to my daughter to buy a house. Without the money I borrowed, her buying a home would have been impossible.
My mother has dementia. With my solicitor and my power of attorney, I got equity release on my mother’s house to pay for specialist modifications for her comfort.
Mrs Daly from Glasgow
My daughter lives in the states and does not have health insurance. My £30,000 lifetime mortgage paid the medical bills for her son to be born and a years rent in advance for a new flat for the baby.
Mrs M from Birmingham
With no brokers fees and no lenders fees, I got an interest-only retirement mortgage which I pay each month from my private pension. The money released went to my daughter for her wedding and deposit for her next house. She wanted a family, and her flat was too small.
Mrs Shaw from Lancaster
I had an interest-only mortgage with Birmingham Midshires. The mortgage had come to the end of its term and they wanted the £127000 back I still owed them. My lifetime mortgage saved me from losing my home and the rate was close to what I paid before.
Mrs G from Leeds
My daughter is a single mother, and I got a £120,000 lifetime mortgage to buy her a flat outright as she has had a succession of poorly maintained rental flats not suitable for her child.
Santander UK plc. Registered Office: 2 Triton Square, Regent’s Place, London, NW1 3AN, United Kingdom. Registered Number 2294747. Registered in England and Wales. www.santander.co.uk. Telephone 0800 389 7000. Calls may be recorded or monitored. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Our Financial Services Register number is 106054. Santander and the flame logo are registered trademarks.
- Bridgewater Lifetime Mortgage
- Just Retirement Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Max Plus
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage Santander
- Pure Retirement Equity Release Plans
- Stonehaven Lifetime Mortgage
- TSB Equity Release Plans
- Bridgewater Lifetime Mortgage
- Santander retirement mortgages
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Plus Lifetime Mortgage
- Pure Retirement Lifetime Mortgage
- Lloyds Bank Lifetime Mortgage
- Nationwide Equity Release
- HSBC Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Royal Bank of Scotland Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Age Partnership Equity Release Schemes
- Canada Life Voluntary Select Gold
- More2Life Capital Choice Plus Plan
- More to Life Flexi Choice Voluntary Payment Super Lite
- Pure Retirement Lifetime Mortgage
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release
- More 2 Life Flexi Choice Voluntary Payment Super Lite
Interest only lifetime mortgage Santander
If you don’t want roll up compounded interest, an interest-only lifetime mortgage from the Santander at a very low rate can be an excellent idea.
- Lloyds Lifetime Mortgage Interest Only Rates
- Halifax Lifetime Mortgage Home Reversion Plan
- Natwest Lifetime Mortgage Home Reversion Plan
- Lloyds Retirement Mortgage Interest Rates
- Santander Equity Release On Second Homes
- HSBC Lifetime Mortgage Interest Only Rates
- Natwest Equity Release Loan
- Halifax Equity Release Scheme
- Lloyds Equity Release Advice
- Lloyds Bank Retirement Mortgages Rates 2021
- Santander Retirement Mortgage House
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Mortgage
- Lloyds Bank Lifetime Mortgage Interest Only Rates
- HSBC Retirement Mortgage Rates 2021
- Natwest Retirement Mortgage Calculator
- HSBC Equity Release
- Nationwide Retirement Mortgage Reviews
- Santander Lifetime Mortgage Buy To Let Property
- Nationwide Lifetime Mortgage Maximum Ltv
What percentage can be released in 2021 – Compare Santander lifetime mortgage?
Santander lifetime mortgage options can be some of the most flexible products available.
- 50% lump sum lifetime mortgages Royal London Equity Release
- 55% Santander lifetime mortgage
- 65% Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage Santander
- 60% loan to value (LTV) lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release Paragon Personal Finance
- 50% loan to value (LTV) home reversion plans Norton Finance
- 30% loan to value monthly payment equity release Buckinghamshire Building Society
- UK Santander retirement mortgages can be a very low-cost route to releasing equity from your home
What percentage can be released with a Santander lifetime mortgage?
The older you are and the more serious your illnesses you are, the more tax-free cash you can release.
Equity Release Providers – Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage Santander
- Sunlife Plans
- the Telegraph
Areas in the UK where Santander retirement mortgages are common in 2021
Tough to finance property titles can include rentcharges properties with a high estate rentcharge, ground rent where the lease or any deed varying the lease provides for a ground rent exceeding, or where the escalating provisions would result in the ground rent exceeding £250 per annum (or £1000 per annum where the property is in Greater London), derelict property or where part of the building is in severe disrepair and needs demolishing, asbestos construction and Reema Hollow panel, Schindler and Hawksley SGS, Stent, Stonecrete, Stour, Tarran, Underdown, Unity and Butterley, Waller, Wates, Wessex, Winget and Woolaway.
- Bishops Waltham
It is common to encounter people searching for lump sum lifetime mortgages, monthly payment lifetime mortgage or lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release, however, Santander like Royal London Equity Release are keen to see evidence of your situation in the form of bank statements.
Challenging to finance home titles include properties with outbuildings used for normal domestic purposes (garage, workshop, stables, barn etc), properties with grounds in excess of five acres, use of the land and any outbuildings for a small amount of personal commercial use, properties using rooms, land or outbuildings for business purposes which are not personal to the borrower(s) or which extend to more than 50% of the property to be secured and properties that have a private water supply provided a contract is in place with an approved maintenance company for regular testing and maintenance.
Difficult to finance home types include properties with post 1945 asbestos or similar composition roof tiles, properties with spray foam insulation applied to the underside of the roof, privately developed flats, maximum four storeys with a lift, privately developed flats in blocks of two storeys without a lift and privately developed flats in blocks of three or four storeys without a lift.
Examples of retired business owners likely to have equity to release for estate planning and reducing tax bills
Hard to finance home variants can include properties in the course of construction or pre-construction, age-restricted properties, right to buy – properties in England, Wales and Northern Ireland, crofted houses and freehold flats (England, Wales, Northern Ireland).
- Manufacture of other games and toys, n e c Sleaford
- Retail sale of newspapers and stationery in specialised stores Stanley
- Manufacture of cider and other fruit wines St Neots
- Finishing of textiles Romsey
- Activities of real estate investment trust Peacehaven
- Medical nursing home activities Wilmslow
- Manufacture of other general-purpose machinery n e c Ealing
- Plumbing, heat and air-conditioning installation Morpeth
- Fire service activities Silloth
- Other telecommunications activities West Tilbury
- Media representation services Somerton
- Financial leasing Skelton-in-Cleveland
- Manufacture of office and shop furniture Widnes
- Manufacture of doors and windows of metal Ashburton
- Research and experimental development on social sciences and humanities Tavistock
- Raising of poultry Prudhoe
- Removal services Watford
- Manufacture of machinery for paper and paperboard production Brandon
The mortgage lender will want to know if the property is a Detached freehold house or a Leasehold house and if the resident is a Private Tenant. Plan for your inheritance tax bills and don’t give your money to the Marxists. An Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage Santander could help reduce bills.
Common LTV percentages of Virgin Money interest only lifetime mortgages for people over 60, Zurich later life interest-only mortgages over 70, Sainsbury’s mortgages over 70s, Principality Building Society lifetime mortgages for people over 55, Newcastle Building Society interest only mortgages for over 70s and Cumberland Building Society remortgages for people over 50 years old are 45%, 55% and 65%.
Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage Santander
Some of the lowest rates are available from the big banks like Santander. The valuation fee for interest online lifetime mortgage Santander can be as low as £255.
Santander Lifetime Mortgages
For Santander Lifetime Mortgages you will need a solicitor and a valuation to value your home.
Drawbacks of Santander Lifetime mortgages in 2021
Popular LTV ratios of Liverpool Victoria over 60 mortgages, More 2 Life mortgages for people 60 plus, One Family RIO mortgages over 75, Yorkshire Building Society interest only mortgages for people over 70, Principality Building Society later life interest only mortgages over 70 and Sun Life mortgages over 70s are 50%, 55% and 65%.
Monthly payment equity release can reduce the value of your estate. Lumpsum lifetime mortgages may impact the ability to claim entitlements. You may need to pay a broker’s fee, and you could have higher rates to pay with some schemes.
Interest-only lifetime mortgage Santander in 2021
Some of the most popular LTV percentages of Lloyds mortgages for over 60s, HSBC later life interest only mortgages over 75, Post Office mortgages for over 50 year olds, L&G remortgages for people over 50 years old, Royal Bank of Scotland mortgages for over 70s and Nationwide BS equity release schemes for people over 70 are 50%, 55% and 70%.
Pay just the interest in the money you borrow from Santander, with an interest-only lifetime mortgage with no hidden fees or penalties.
Santander UK plc. Registered Office: 2 Triton Square, Regent’s Place, London, NW1 3AN, United Kingdom. Registered Number 2294747. Registered in England and Wales. www.santander.co.uk.
Telephone 0800 389 7000. Calls may be recorded or monitored. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
Our Financial Services Register number is 106054. You can check this on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA’s website www.fca.org.uk/register. Santander and the flame logo are registered trademarks.
Some lenders offer retirement mortgages that rely on personal income to may repayments.
Popular retirement mortgage products are TSB mortgages for pensioners, Barclays later life interest only mortgages over 70, Halifax equity release plans, Legal and General later life interest only mortgages over 70 and Nationwide BS later life interest only mortgages over 60.
Do Santander do Lifetime Mortgages?
Yes, Santander does lifetime mortgages at 2.36% MER.
Do Santander do Equity Release Under 55?
Yes, Santander Equity Release under 55 is 2.36% MER.