- Remove tax free cash from your house
- No monthly repayments
- Help your family with the cash you release
- Stay living in your own house for as long as you like
- Can be a vehicle to reduce tax bills
How much can I get?
You can get 60% of your home’s valuation. For example, if your home is valued at £280000 you can release £168000.
Do RBS have excellent reviews for equity release?
Yes, RBS reviews are commendable for equity release.
Equity Release percentages of your current property value
The more elderly you are and the unhealthier you are the more money you can release.
Equity release is common among business owners like below
- Public relations and communications activities Woking
- Activities of tourist guides Carlton Colville
- Electrical installation Pudsey
- Cargo handling for land transport activities Shildon
- Retail sale of audio and video equipment in specialised stores Kenilworth
- Other research and experimental development on natural sciences and engineering Desborough
- Wholesale of mining, construction and civil engineering machinery Bridport
- Funeral and related activities Woodley
- Wholesale of household goods other than musical instruments n e c Thame
- Manufacture of cocoa and chocolate confectionery Leiston
- Wholesale of wine, beer, spirits and other alcoholic beverages Alcester
- Manufacture of equipment for concrete crushing and screening and roadworks Harwich
- Agents selling agricultural raw materials, livestock, textile raw materials and semi-finished goods Enfield
- Investigation activities Earby
- Manufacture of luggage, handbags and the like, saddlery and harness Harlow
- Combined facilities support activities Tenbury Wells
- Real estate agencies Stapleford
- Manufacture of bearings, gears, gearing and driving elements Syston
Towns where Lifetime Mortgages are routine
What are the current RBS rates for equity release?
RBS interest rates for equity release are 2.23% APR.
How much is it common to release from a home
- 60% monthly payment life time mortgage AIG Life
- 55% loan to value monthly payment life time mortgage Just Retirement
- 45% loan to value monthly payment equity release Vida
- 30% loan to value (LTV) lump sum lifetime mortgages Ecology Building Society
The lender will want to know if the property is a Semi detached freehold house or a Leasehold house and if the resident is an AST Tenant.
Disadvantages of Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages
Lump sum lifetime mortgages can reduce your estate value. Monthly payment lifetime mortgage may impact ability to claim benefits. You may need to pay a broker’s fee and you could have higher rates to pay with some schemes.
Do RBS do Equity Release?
Yes, RBS Equity Release is 2.24% MER.
Some of the most popular loan to value percentages of Virgin Money retirement mortgages over 65, Direct Line interest only mortgages for over 60s, Leeds Building Society mortgages for people 60 plus, Coventry Building Society interest only lifetime mortgages for over 60s, Newcastle Building Society interest only mortgages for over 60s near London and Cumberland Building Society equity release schemes for people over 70 are 45%, 60% and 65%.
Do RBS do Pensioner Mortgages?
Yes, RBS Pensioner Mortgages are 1.96% APRC.
- TSB Lifetime Interest Only Mortgage
- Royal Bank of Scotland Equity Release Schemes
- Hodge Equity Release Plans
- More to Life Flexi Choice Voluntary Payment Super Lite
- Pure Retirement Lifetime Mortgage
- NatWest Equity Release
- Age Partnership Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- More to life Capital Choice Plus Plan
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Plus Lifetime Mortgage
- Liverpool Victoria LV= Flexible Lifetime Mortgage
- More 2 Life Capital Choice Plan
- Stonehaven Interest Select Plan
- Nationwide Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Bridgewater Equity Release
- Canada Life Lifestyle Lite Flexi
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Lifetime Mortgage
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Schemes
- More 2 Life Tailored Choice Plan
Popular loan to value ratios of Liverpool Victoria mortgages for over 60s, More 2 Life interest only lifetime mortgages for people over 60, One Family interest only lifetime mortgages for over 70s, Yorkshire Building Society help to buy for over 60s, Metro Bank mortgages for 60 year olds and Axa mortgages over 70s are 40%, 60% and 70%.
Does RBS offer Retirement Mortgages?
Yes, RBS Retirement Mortgages are 1.97% APR.
It’s very regular to discover individuals searching for monthly payment lifetime mortgage, monthly payment lifetime mortgage or interest-only lifetime mortgages, however, Lifetime Mortgage from L&G like The Exeter Equity Release are keen to see evidence of your personal situation in the form of bank statements.
UK Equity Release Providers
- Key Retirement
- Age Concern
Common loan to values of TSB retirement mortgages over 65, Barclays Bank later life interest only mortgages over 60, Post Office mortgages for 60 plus, Legal & General interest only mortgages for over 60s, Bank of Scotland pensioner mortgages over 55 and Nationwide Building Society mortgages over 65 are 35%, 55% and 65%.
Do RBS do Equity Release Under 55?
Yes, RBS Equity Release Under 55 is 2.23% APRC.
- Natwest Equity Release Advice
- Santander Retirement Mortgage House
- nationwide mortgages for over 60s Retirement Mortgages Home
- Halifax Equity Release Best Deals
- HSBC Lifetime Mortgage Drawdown Scheme
- Lloyds Lifetime Mortgage No Payments
- Yorkshire Bank Equity Release From House
- Nationwide Lifetime Mortgage Drawdown Scheme
- YBS Lifetime Mortgage Fixed Rate
- Tipton & Coseley Mortgage
- Natwest Lifetime Mortgage On Second Property
- Santander Lifetime Mortgage Broker
- Natwest Retirement Mortgage Broker
- Santander Retirement Mortgage UK
- Bad Credit Mortgage Interest Rate
- HSBC Retirement Mortgage Broker
- HSBC Equity Release Brokers UK
- Nationwide Equity Release Brokers UK
- Santander Equity Release
- Nationwide Retirement Mortgage Calculator
Some of the most common pensioner loan products are Lloyds Bank later life interest only mortgages over 60, Barclays interest only lifetime mortgages, Post Office later life interest only mortgages, L&G interest only mortgages for people over 60 and Nationwide interest only lifetime mortgages.
Does RBS offer Lifetime Mortgages?
Yes, RBS does lifetime mortgages at 1.96% APRC. RBS Lifetime Mortgages can have a LTV of 75%.