- Remove tax-free cash from your house with NatWest Equity Release
- No regular monthly repayments if you don’t want them
- Use the cash to pay off loans and credit cards
- Stay living in your own house for as long as you like
- 1.94% APR new rate for 2022
How much can I borrow?
You can get 70% of your property’s valuation. For example, if your home is valued at £340,000 you can release £238,000.
It’s usual to encounter people seeking out lump sum lifetime mortgages, lump sum lifetime mortgages or monthly payment equity release. However, Key Retirement, like Zurich, is keen to see proof of your situation in the form of bank statements.
Successful business owners who could benefit from NatWest equity release mortgages tax planning for main residence
- Wholesale of wood, construction materials and sanitary equipment Carshalton
- Manufacture of consumer electronics Bolton
- Manufacture of woven or tufted carpets and rugs Chapel-en-le-Frith
- Manufacture of other transport equipment n e c Burntwood
- Striking of coins Ramsgate
Niche businesses move into long term
- Operation of rail passenger facilities at railway stations Thirsk
- Mixed farming Sutton
- Manufacture of glues Stevenage
- Retail sale of leather goods in specialised stores Crewkerne
- Manufacture of watches and clocks Brading
- Wireless telecommunications activities Faringdon
- Demolition North Petherton
- Barristers at law Brampton
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment Hartland
- Other telecommunications activities Epworth
- The casting of iron Oldham
- Banks Corsham
- Wholesale of textiles Erith
Pitfalls of Home Reversion Plans – NatWest equity release a superior product?
Interest-only lifetime mortgages can reduce the value of your estate. A monthly payment lifetime mortgage may impact the ability to claim benefits. You may need to pay a solicitor’s fee and some products expose you to changes in interest rates.
Compare what percentage can be released with NatWest equity release?
- 55% lumpsum lifetime mortgages Zurich cash lump sum
- 55% NatWest equity release adviser property ladder family members
- 40% loan to value interest-only lifetime mortgages Pure Retirement
- 25% loan to value home reversion schemes Prestige Finance property prices
- 55% loan to value (LTV) lumpsum lifetime mortgages Paragon Personal Finance lump sum payment
Other Loan to Value options
- 45% LTV monthly payment equity release Shawbrook
- 30% LTV monthly payment equity release State Bank of India
- 35% loan to value (LTV) lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release One Family
The lender will want to know if the property is a Freehold house or a Leasehold flat with share of freehold and if the resident is a Private Tenant.
- Natwest Retirement Mortgage Calculator interest rate
- Natwest Lifetime Mortgage Comparison
- Nationwide Retirement Mortgage Comparison
- Santander Retirement Mortgage UK
- Bad Credit Mortgage Broker
- Santander Lifetime Mortgage Reviews
- Under 40 Equity Release On Second Homes
- Lloyds Bank Retirement Mortgages UK
- Under 50 Equity Release Scheme
- metal houses mortgages
- HSBC Lifetime Mortgage Reviews
- Nationwide Lifetime Mortgage On Second Property
- HSBC Equity Release Plan
- National Equity Release Scheme
- HSBC Retirement Mortgage Advice
- Lloyds Retirement Mortgage Interest Rates
- Power lines Release Mortgage
Equity Release percentages of your current property value
The older you are and the unhealthier you are, the more tax-free money you can release.
Towns of the UK where equity release is popular
- South Elmsall
Providers for Equity Release loan options
- Sunlife Plans
- One Family
- Age Partnership
Difficult to mortgage home variants can include poorly maintained at the time of the valuation inspection, properties where multiple third parties are living in an annexe, freehold houses and bungalows (England, Wales, Northern Ireland), crofted houses and properties with single skin brickwork.
Hard to mortgage home types can include properties with post 1945 asbestos or similar composition roof tiles, properties with pre 1945 asbestos or similar composition roof tiles, steel frame/clad properties built before 1990, privately developed flats in blocks of five storeys or more and freehold flats (England, Wales, Northern Ireland).
- Just retirement defined benefit
- Stonehaven Lifetime Mortgage
- Nationwide Equity Release
- More to Life Capital Choice Plan
- Bridgewater Equity Release Plans
- Canada Life Lifetime Mortgages
- Just retirement equity release and lifetime mortgages
- More to Life Tailored Choice Plan
- Natwest equity release schemes
- HSBC Equity Release Plans
- Liverpool Victoria LV Equity Release
- More 2 Life Capital Choice Plus Plan
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Plans
- NatWest Equity Release calculator
- Age Partnership Lifetime Mortgage
- Aviva Equity Release
- Bridgewater Lifetime Mortgage
- Hodge Lifetime Mortgage Flexible Drawdown Plan
- More to life Flexi Choice Voluntary Payment Super Lite
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Schemes
- More 2 Life Flexi Choice Voluntary Payment Super Lite
Challenging to finance property variants include flats of less than 30 square metres in any location, properties with room(s) or outbuilding(s) used for a small amount of personal commercial use, use of the land and any outbuildings for a small amount of personal commercial use., properties using rooms, land or outbuildings for business purposes which are not personal to the borrower(s) or which extend to more than 50% of the property to be secured and properties adversely affected by existing or proposed issues including roads, rail, airports, power plants, power lines/pylons, wind turbines, substations, sewage works, quarries, fuel stations, refuse sites, sports grounds, noise, light or environmental pollution.
Direct contact details
National Westminster Bank Plc. Registered in England and Wales (Registered Number 929027), Registered Office: 250 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 4AA.
Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
NatWest is entered on the Financial Services Register, and its Register number is 121878. The Financial Services Register can be accessed at www.fca.org.uk/register. NatWest’s registered VAT number is GB 243852752.
NatWest adheres to the Standards of Lending Practice which are monitored and enforced by the LSB. Find out more at www.lendingstandardsboard.org.uk.
If you are not satisfied with any NatWest product or service, we have a complaint handling procedure that you can use to resolve such matters.
NatWest is covered by The Financial Ombudsman Service. If you are still not satisfied after following the NatWest procedures, you can ask the Ombudsman to review the complaint.
You can find out more about The Financial Ombudsman Service in a leaflet available from any branch or by telephoning NatWest. Alternatively, you can write to Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR or telephone 020 7964 1000.
Challenging to mortgage home variants include high service charges, high service charges – properties where the Service Charge per annum at the time of application is more than 2% of the property value, some properties with sitting tenants or regulated tenancies, corrugated iron construction and concrete panel houses.
How do equity release customers get treated?
because of the lump sums released and the cash reserve, the property wealth is reduced by the concept of compound interest applied by the equity release provider. Your means tested benefits could be impacted for the rest of your life or until you die or move into long term care.