- Remove tax-free equity from your property
- Not necessary to make regular monthly payments
- Help your family with the money you release
- Continue to stay in your home for as long as you like
How much money can I borrow?
You can release 65% of your property’s value. For example, if your house is worth £240000 you can release £156000.
Recently completed mortgage, equity release and lifetime mortgage cases
Sandra from Manchester
I got equity release to give money to my daughter to buy a house. Without the money I borrowed, her buying a home would have been impossible.
William from London
I was told by my lawyer my inheritance tax bill would be around £250,000. I got a lifetime mortgage to give money to my son and daughter so they could buy bigger homes and we bought a house in the south of France for us all to use as a holiday home.
Ms G from Dover
I divorced my husband who was a violent alcoholic. I really feared losing my home as I sometimes look after my daughter’s children. Equity release enabled me to pay off my ex and stay secure in my home.
Mrs V from Hastings
I had spent my life running up credit cards and loans then getting interest-only mortgages to pay off the debt. I got to retirement age and still owed the bank £160,000. The term was about to expire, and I could not afford the payments on my pension anyway. I got £180,000 equity release and now I am more comfortable with no monthly repayments and I spent £20,000 on a new bathroom and kitchen. I now know I can stay in my home.
Mr Smith from Kendal
My financial advisor told me that I should get equity release and gift money to my 5 children now as it would save a massive amount of inheritance tax.
Mrs G from Leeds
My daughter is a single mother, and I got a £120,000 lifetime mortgage to buy her a flat outright as she has had a succession of poorly maintained rental flats not suitable for her child.
Mrs Daly from Glasgow
My daughter lives in the states and does not have health insurance. My £30,000 lifetime mortgage paid the medical bills for her son to be born and a years rent in advance for a new flat for the baby.
With my power of attorney, I got equity release on my father’s house to pay for disability provisions including a lift and a new kitchen.
- Aviva Lifetime Mortgages for Pensioners
- TSB Equity Release
- More to Life Capital Choice Plus Plan
- Royal Bank of Scotland Lifetime Mortgage
- Hodge Lifetime Flexible Drawdown Plan
- Liverpool Victoria LV= Flexible Lifetime Mortgage
- More to Life Flexi Choice Drawdown Lite Plan
- Stonehaven Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Schemes
- Royal Bank of Scotland Lifetime Mortgage
- Liverpool Victoria LV Equity Release
- HSBC Lifetime Mortgage
- NatWest Equity Release Schemes
- Just Retirement Equity Release Schemes
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Max Plus
- HSBC Equity Release Schemes
- Royal Bank of Scotland Lifetime Mortgage
- More 2 Life Tailored Choice Plan
Appealing retirement mortgage products are TSB interest only lifetime mortgages, Barclays Bank pensioner mortgages over 70s, NatWest retirement mortgages, Legal and General later life interest only mortgages over 60 and Nationwide Building Society pensioner mortgages over 70s.
Some of the most popular loan to values of TSB retirement interest only mortgages over 60, HSBC mortgages for over 50 year olds, Halifax over 60 lifetime mortgages no fees, L&G mortgages for people 60 plus, Royal Bank of Scotland interest only mortgages for over 60s near London and Nationwide Building Society interest only mortgages for over 65 year olds are 50%, 60% and 70%.
Does Buckinghamshire Building Society have good reviews for equity release?
Yes, Buckinghamshire Building Society reviews are superb for equity release.
Popular loan to value ratios of Liverpool Victoria later life mortgages for over 70s, More to Life interest only mortgages for over 65 year olds, OneFamily help to buy for over 60s, YBS interest only lifetime mortgages for people over 60, Metro Bank interest only mortgages for over 60s and SunLife over 60 lifetime mortgages no fees are 45%, 60% and 70%.
Difficult to finance home types include properties currently undergoing substantial alterations, extensions or repairs, entirely tenanted properties, leasehold properties where the lease length is currently unacceptable, properties with unregistered titles subject to these being registered as part of the legal process and properties owned under any form of shared equity scheme.
Popular loan to values of Aviva equity release schemes for over 55’s, Shepherds Friendly retirement mortgages over 70, Churchill lifetime mortgages for over 60s, Coventry Building Society retirement mortgages over 65, Newcastle Building Society mortgages over 70s and Progressive Building Society retirement mortgages over 60 are 50%, 60% and 70%.
The 1st and 2nd charge lender will want to know if the property is a Semi detached freehold house or a Leasehold flat with a share of freehold and if the resident is an Owner Occupier.
What are the current Buckinghamshire Building Society rates for equity release?
Buckinghamshire Building Society interest rates for equity release are 2.3% APRC.
What percentage can be released?
The more elderly you are and the more serious your illnesses you are the more money you can release.
Areas where Lifetime Mortgages are popular
- West Bromwich
- Lynton & Lynmouth
Hard to finance home variants include pre-fabricated reinforced concrete (PRC), properties with pre 1945 asbestos or similar composition roof tiles, steel frame/clad properties built before 1990, coach houses i.e. freehold properties with garages beneath and privately developed flats in blocks of three or four storeys without a lift.
Do Buckinghamshire Building Society do Equity Release?
Yes, Buckinghamshire Building Society Equity Release is 2.13% APRC.
Downsides of Home Reversion Schemes
A monthly payment lifetime mortgage can reduce the value of your estate. Home reversion plans may impact the ability to claim entitlements. You may need to pay a legal fee and some products expose you to changes in interest rates.
How much is it common to release from a home
- 60% monthly payment lifetime mortgage Maximum cover Equity Release
- 40% loan to value lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release Stonehaven
- 25% loan to value monthly payment equity release Stafford Railway Building Society
- 45% loan to value interest-only lifetime mortgages West One
- 25% LTV monthly payment lifetime mortgage Bank of China UK
Providers for Equity Release
- More to life
- Stonehaven Mortgage
Challenging to finance property variants can include properties with land in addition to the domestic grounds up to a maximum property size of five acres, where the land is for normal domestic use, properties with flying or creeping freehold which comprises 15% or less of the total floor area, properties with more than one annexe or self-contained part of the property, properties where there is a self-contained part of the property or annexe, i.e. basement flat etc and properties which have been built on a previously contaminated land are acceptable provided the result of an environmental search determines the land to be clear of contamination.
Do Buckinghamshire Building Society do Pensioner Mortgages?
Yes, Buckinghamshire Building Society Pensioner Mortgages are 1.92% APR.
It’s very regular to encounter people looking for monthly payment equity release, lump sum lifetime mortgages or home reversion schemes, however, Just Retirement like LV Liverpool Victoria are keen to see paperwork to show your circumstances in the form of investment statements.
- Ecology Building Society Over 50 Mortgage
- HSBC Lifetime Mortgage Interest Only UK
- Interest Rates On Equity Release
- Coventry Building Society Lifetime Mortgage
- Gloucester Building Society Over 75 Mortgage
- Liverpool Victoria Lifetime Mortgage Interest Rates
- Harpenden Building Society Over 70 Mortgage
- Self Cert Mortgages Europe
- Crown Equity Release Providers
- TSB Bank Equity Release Review
- Nationwide Equity Release From House
- Prc Homes
- Equity Release Belfast Age
- Natwest Lifetime Mortgage Calculator
- London Equity Release Providers
- Santander Equity Release Retirement
- Flat Roof House Insurance
- Natwest Retirement Mortgage Interest Rate
- Bath Building Society Equity Release UK
- Santander Pensioner Mortgage House
- Lloyds Lifetime Interest Only Mortgage UK
- HSBC Retirement Mortgage UK
- Mortgages For Over 75S
- Santander Lifetime Mortgage Interest Only Rates
- Bisf Property
- Santander Retirement Mortgage Age
- Barnsley Building Society Equity Release House
- Mansfield Building Society Over 50 Mortgage
- Darlington Building Society Interest Rates
- Mortgage For Pensioners
- Lloyds Retirement Mortgage Providers
- Bank Of Scotland Equity Release Reviews
- Just Retirement Over 75 Mortgage
- Marsden Building Society Pensioner Mortgage
- Rbs Retirement Mortgage No Credit Check
- Penrith Building Society Pensioner Mortgage
- Loughborough Building Society Equity Release Home
- Lifetime Mortgage Property With Land
- Mortgage For Over 55
- Equity Release Schemes
- National Counties Family Building Society Retirement Mortgage
- Lloyds Equity Release Schemes
- High Rise Flat Over 75 Mortgage
- Tipton & Coseley
- Halifax Pensioner Mortgage Providers
- How To Pay Off Your Mortgage
- Nationwide Mortgages For Over 70S
- Mortgages For Over 70’S
- Equity Release With Bad Credit
- Swansea Building Society No Fees
- Lloyds Lifetime Mortgage Comparison
Do Buckinghamshire Building Society do Retirement Mortgages?
Yes, Buckinghamshire Building Society Retirement Mortgages are 1.9% MER.
Challenging to mortgage property variants include rentcharges properties with a high estate rentcharge, leasehold properties with a short lease, typically less than 70 years, or a defective lease, properties where there are boundary disputes or where planning applications have not been applied for correctly, asbestos construction and missing planning permission or building regulations approval.
Does Buckinghamshire Building Society offer Equity Release Under 55?
Yes, Buckinghamshire Building Society Equity Release Under 55 is 2.25% APR.
Equity release is common among small business owners like below
- Wholesale of perfume and cosmetics Hartland
- Manufacture of bricks, tiles and construction products, in baked clay Coleford
- Renting and leasing of construction and civil engineering machinery and equipment Cheltenham
- Support activities to performing arts Mansfield
- Sawmilling and planing of wood Wath-upon-Dearne
- Building societies Barrow-in-Furness
- Unlicensed carrier Crawley
- Retail sale of watches and jewellery in specialised stores Workington
- Publishing of computer games Windermere
- Manufacture of irradiation, electromedical and electrotherapeutic equipment Winsford
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments Saltash
- Other reservation service activities n e c Romsey
- Artistic creation Bovey Tracey
- Other building completion and finishing St Neots
- Manufacture of prepared pet foods Redruth
- Retail sale by opticians Waltham Cross
- Manufacture of machinery for textile, apparel and leather production Redenhall with Harleston
- Raising of other animals Nailsea
Some lenders are willing to lend against property titles with a short lease.
Do Buckinghamshire Building Society do Lifetime Mortgages?
Yes, Buckinghamshire Building Society do lifetime mortgages at 2.12% APR. Buckinghamshire Building Society Lifetime Mortgages can have a loan to value of 55%.