- Remove tax-free equity from your property with Dudley Building Society Equity Release
- No monthly repayments
- Use the money you release for anything you like
- Continue to stay in your home
How much can I borrow?
You can get 60% of your home’s valuation. For example, if your house is worth £180000 you can get £108000.
Common retirement loan offerings include Lloyds over 60 lifetime mortgages, Barclays Bank lifetime mortgages, Halifax interest only mortgages for over 60s, Legal & General interest only mortgages for over 65 year olds and Nationwide BS retirement interest only mortgages.
Tweets by DudleyBS
Business owners who could benefit from equity release tax planning
- Manufacture of other technical and industrial textiles Liskeard
- Repair of footwear and leather goods Great Yarmouth
- Wholesale of machine tools Cromer
- Wholesale trade of motor vehicle parts and accessories Ambleside
- Manufacture of cordage, rope, twine and netting Leyton
- Wholesale of musical instruments Market Drayton
- Wholesale of audio tapes, records, CDs and videotapes and the equipment on which these are played Chudleigh
- Wholesale of dairy products, eggs and edible oils and fats Bingham
- Manufacture of explosives Wellington
- Manufacture of bricks, tiles and construction products, in baked clay Crewe
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment Caistor
- Sale of used cars and light motor vehicles Ealing
- Inland freight water transport Redcar
- Sea and coastal passenger water transport Aldershot
- Growing of other perennial crops Orford
- Activities of sport clubs Raunds
- Cold forming or folding Middlesbrough
- Agents involved in the sale of a variety of goods St Ives
- Mortgages For Over 70’S
- Yorkshire Building Society Retirement Mortgage
- Cumberland Building Society Carlisle
- Can I Get A Mortgage At 55
- Mansfield Building Society Mortgage Rates 2022
- Rbs Lifetime Mortgage Rates 2022
- Shared Equity Release Calculator
- Modern Timber Frame Over 55 Mortgage
- Hsbc Equity Release Plans
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Interest Rates
- Thatched Roofs
- Hsbc Lifetime Mortgage Interest Only Broker
- Natwest Lifetime Mortgage Rates 2022
- Harpenden Building Society Retirement Mortgage
- Voluntary Payments Equity Release No Credit Check
- Over 60S Mortgage
- Nationwide Lifetime Mortgage Over 55
- Newbury Building Society Over 70 Mortgage
- Loans For Over 75 Years Old
- Equity Release With Defaults
- Beverley Bs Equity Release House
- Tenants In Common Over 50 Mortgage
- Mortgage With No Proof Of Income
- Ni Over 70 Mortgage
- Over 65 Mortgage
- Saffron Building Society Equity Release Age
- Flat Roof House
- National Counties Family Building Society Over 55 Mortgage
- High Rise Flat Equity Loan
- London Equity Release Reviews
- Age 50 Equity Release Rates 2022
- Derbyshire Building Society
- Hsbc Retirement Mortgage Interest Only
- Canada Life UK Lifetime Mortgages
- Lloyds Bank Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage Providers
- Monmouthshire Building Society Over 60 Mortgage
- Lloyds Pensioner Mortgage Rates 2022
- Equity Release Interest Rates
- Equity Release Belfast Advice
- Stafford Railway Building Society Over 70 Mortgage
- Over 65 Mortgages
- Halifax Pensioner Mortgage Interest Only
- Hanley Economic Building Society Over 75 Mortgage
- New Build Homes
- Lloyds Lifetime Interest Only Mortgage House
- Leek United Building Society Pensioner Mortgage Calculator
- Newcastle Building Society Interest Only Mortgage
- The Nottingham
- Buy A House With Lifetime Mortgage
- The Darlington
- Bad Credit Mortgage Loan
Equity Release percentages of your current property value
The older you are and the sicker you are the more tax free cash you can release.
Areas of the UK where equity release is routine
- Hedge End
- Kings Lynn
Equity Release Providers
- Sunlife Plans
- LV lifetime mortgage
- Key Solutions
Tough to finance property variants include properties will be assessed for flood risk, leasehold properties with a short lease, typically less than 70 years, or a defective lease, derelict property or where part of the building is in severe disrepair and needs demolishing, corrugated iron construction and Reema Hollow panel, Schindler and Hawksley SGS, Stent, Stonecrete, Stour, Tarran, Underdown, Unity and Butterley, Waller, Wates, Wessex, Winget and Woolaway.
What are the current Dudley Building Society interest rates for equity release?
Dudley Building Society interest rates for equity release are 1.95% APR.
Challenging to mortgage property titles can include properties built or converted into dwellings more than 10 years ago, properties with flying or creeping freehold which comprises 15% or less of the total floor area, properties with a small number of solar panels or a wind turbine on the land for domestic use, properties that have solar farms or a large number of wind turbines on the land and properties adversely affected by existing or proposed issues including roads, rail, airports, power plants, power lines/pylons, wind turbines, sub stations, sewage works, quarries, fuel stations, refuse sites, sports grounds, noise, light or environmental pollution.
Do Dudley Building Society have good reviews for equity release?
Yes, Dudley Building Society reviews are superb for equity release.
The mortgage lender will want to know if the property is a Semi detached freehold house or a Leasehold house and if the resident is an Owner Occupier Primary Residence.
Difficult to mortgage property variants can include timber framed properties built before 1920, properties with any externally applied insulation to the walls after construction, steel frame/clad properties built before 1990, privately developed flats in blocks of five storeys or more and basement or lower ground floor flats with level access to private or communal garden space.
Does Dudley Building Society offer Equity Release?
Yes, Dudley Building Society Equity Release is 1.89% APR.
Downsides of Lifetime Mortgages
Lumpsum lifetime mortgages can reduce the value of your estate. Lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release may impact entitlements to benefits. You may need to pay a valuation fee and you could be exposed to changes in interest rates with some products.
Hard to mortgage property variants include properties in the course of construction or pre-construction, properties where multiple third parties are living in an annexe, right to buy – properties in England, Wales and Northern Ireland, crofted houses and properties with owned solar panels.
Do Dudley Building Society do Pensioner Mortgages?
Yes, Dudley Building Society Pensioner Mortgages are 2.13% MER.
Popular loan to value percentage ratios of Standard Chartered retirement mortgages over 65, Shepherds Friendly interest only mortgages for over 60s near London, Leeds Building Society interest only mortgages for over 65 year olds, Principality Building Society mortgages for 60 plus pensioners, West Bromwich Building Society mortgages for over 50 year olds and Cumberland Building Society retirement mortgages over 70 are 35%, 55% and 70%.
- More 2 Life Tailored Choice Plan
- Hodge Equity Release Schemes
- Just Retirement Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Pure Retirement Classic Drawdown Lite Plan
- Saga Lifetime Mortgage
- Aviva Flexible Voluntary Repayment Plan
- Stonehaven Equity Release
- Nationwide Equity Release
- Lloyds Bank Lifetime Mortgage
- More 2 Life Flexi Choice Voluntary Payment Super Lite
- Just Retirement Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Lloyds Bank Lifetime Mortgage
- TSB Equity Release Schemes
- Saga Equity Release Plans
- Aviva Equity Release Plans
- Bridgewater Equity Release
- Hodge Lifetime Flexible Voluntary Repayment Plan
- Liverpool Victoria LV Equity Release Plans
Do Dudley Building Society do Retirement Mortgages?
Yes, Dudley Building Society Retirement Mortgages are 2.29% APR.
Popular loan to values of LV= interest only mortgages for over 60s, More to Life lifetime mortgages for over 55s, One Family later life mortgages for over 70s, Yorkshire Building Society over 60 mortgages, Principality Building Society interest only mortgages for over 60s and Axa interest only lifetime mortgages for over 60s are 35%, 60% and 65%.
Its usual to find individuals searching for home reversion plans, lump sum life time mortgages or monthly payment equity release, however, Sunlife Plans like AIG Life are keen to see paperwork to show your personal circumstances in the form of investment statements.
Do Dudley Building Society do Equity Release Under 55?
Yes, Dudley Building Society Equity Release Under 55 is 2.29% APRC.
Equity Release Loan To Value similar to Dudley Building Society Equity Release
- 60% lump sum lifetime mortgages Legal & General
- 55% loan to value interest-only lifetime mortgages the Telegraph
- 30% loan to value monthly payment equity release Coventry
- 55% loan to value (LTV) home reversion plans Together Money
7 Harbour Buildings, The Waterfront
Brierley Hill, DY5 1LN
Tel: 01384 231 414
Fax: 01384 233 250
The Society is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority and is a member of the Building Societies Association. Financial services complaints we cannot settle may be referred to the Financial Ombudsman Service. This site is intended for UK residents only. Our Financial Services Register number is 161294. You can check this number by visiting the FCA Website or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768.
Popular loan to values of Lloyds mortgages for people over 50, Barclays mortgages for people 60 plus, Post Office pensioner mortgages over 70s, Legal and General pensioner mortgages over 55, RBS lifetime mortgages for over 60s and Nationwide Building Society interest only mortgages for people over 60 are 40%, 60% and 65%.
Do Dudley Building Society do Lifetime Mortgages?
Yes, Dudley Building Society does lifetime mortgages at 1.99% APRC. Dudley Building Society Lifetime Mortgages have a loan to value (ltv) of 60%.