- Remove tax-free money from your property with Sunlife equity release
- Not necessary to make regular monthly payments
- Help a member of your family buy their own home that they couldn’t afford otherwise
- Stay living in your own home
- Can be used to optimise tax planning
My mother has dementia. With my solicitor and my power of attorney, I got equity release on my mother’s house to pay for specialist modifications for her comfort.
With my power of attorney, I got equity release on my father’s house to pay for disability provisions including a lift and a new kitchen.
Mr G from Kent
I got an interest-only lifetime mortgage and gave my sons £100,000 each so they could put a deposit down on a home. My money made it possible for them to get a very good mortgage deal, especially one son who is not well paid.
Mrs Daly from Glasgow
My daughter lives in the states and does not have health insurance. My £30,000 lifetime mortgage paid the medical bills for her son to be born and a years rent in advance for a new flat for the baby.
Mrs M from Birmingham
With no brokers fees and no lenders fees, I got an interest-only retirement mortgage which I pay each month from my private pension. The money released went to my daughter for her wedding and deposit for her next house. She wanted a family, and her flat was too small.
Mr Smith from Kendal
My financial advisor told me that I should get equity release and gift money to my 5 children now as it would save a massive amount of inheritance tax.
Mrs Shaw from Lancaster
I had an interest-only mortgage with Birmingham Midshires. The mortgage had come to the end of its term and they wanted the £127000 back I still owed them. My lifetime mortgage saved me from losing my home and the rate was close to what I paid before.
Sandra from Manchester
I got equity release to give money to my daughter to buy a house. Without the money I borrowed, her buying a home would have been impossible.
Sophie G from Aberdeen
The financial advisor I’ve had for 25 years said I could save inheritance tax by getting £350,000 of equity release. The money was lent at a very low-interest rate close to 2% and competitive with normal mortgages you would get by proving income. I have saved a lot of tax.
Ms T from Hammersmith
My husband recently died leaving me with a mortgage I could not afford to pay. The lifetime mortgage allowed me to pay off the mortgage and have enough money left over for a new bathroom, kitchen, and roof repair.
It’s usual to encounter people seeking out lump sum lifetime mortgages, monthly payment life time mortgage or lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release, however, Sunlife Plans like VitalityLife Equity Release is keen to see paperwork to show your situation in the form of bank statements.
- Hodge Lifetime Flexible Drawdown Plan
- Liverpool Victoria LV= Lump Sum Plus Lifetime Mortgage
- More2Life Tailored Choice Plan
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Plans
- L&G Legal & General Flexi Max Voluntary Repayment Plan
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Schemes
- TSB Equity Release Plans
- Royal Bank of Scotland Equity Release Schemes
- Hodge Equity Release Schemes
- Just retirement equity release key features
- Stonehaven Lifetime Mortgage
- More to Life Tailored Choice Plan
- Age Partnership Lifetime Mortgage
- Aviva Equity Release
- Hodge Lifetime Mortgage Plus
- TSB Equity Release Plans
- Saga Lifetime Mortgage
- Age Partnership Lifetime Mortgage
Towns in the UK where Sunlife Equity Release are common
- St Ives
- Burgess Hill
- Blandford Forum
Drawbacks of Sunlife Equity Release
Home reversion schemes can reduce your estate value. Monthly payment equity release may impact entitlements to benefits. You may need to pay a broker’s fee and you could be exposed to changes in interest rates with some products.
Equity Release percentages of your current property value
- 50% lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release Zurich
- 50% LTV home reversion schemes the Telegraph
- 30% loan to value interest-only lifetime mortgages Marsden
- 60% LTV lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release More2Life
- 45% LTV monthly payment lifetime mortgage LV lifetime mortgage
- 25% loan to value monthly payment lifetime mortgage Virgin Money PLC
- Lloyds Equity Release From Property
- Santander Lifetime Mortgage On Second Property
- Nationwide Lifetime Mortgage Maximum Ltv
- Santander Equity Release Drawdown
- Lloyds Bank Lifetime Mortgage Drawdown Scheme
- Lloyds Bank Retirement Mortgages House
- Natwest Retirement Mortgage Comparison
- Lloyds Lifetime Mortgage Broker
- HSBC Retirement Mortgage Interest Rates
- Halifax Equity Release From Property
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Retirement
- Halifax Retirement Mortgage House
- Lloyds Retirement Mortgage Age
- HSBC Equity Release Mortgage
- HSBC Lifetime Mortgage Drawdown Scheme
- Halifax Lifetime Mortgage Reviews
- Nationwide Retirement Mortgage Calculator
- Nationwide Equity Release Scheme
- Natwest Equity Release Plan
- Santander Retirement Mortgage Interest Only
How much is it common to release from a home
The more elderly you are and the sicker you are the more tax-free money you can release.
Retired business owners that may be interested in Home Reversion Schemes
- Manufacture of printed labels Hyde
- Wholesale of agricultural machinery, equipment and supplies Finchley
- Retail sale of games and toys in specialised stores Harpenden
- Sports and recreation education Newton-le-Willows
- Activities of exhibition and fair organisers Heanor and Loscoe
- Activities of professional membership organizations Portland
- Lead, zinc and tin production Wimbledon
- Manufacture of watches and clocks Sawbridgeworth
- Wholesale of meat and meat products Bakewell
- Research and experimental development on social sciences and humanities Cranbrook
- Manufacture of bodies coachwork for motor vehicles except for caravans Hawes
- Retail sale via stalls and markets of food, beverages and tobacco products Boroughbridge
- Agents specialized in the sale of other particular products Bingley
- Manufacture of fluid power equipment Sandbach
- Other building and industrial cleaning activities Olney
- Veterinary activities South Shields
- Repair and maintenance of ships and boats Buxton
- Manufacture of imitation jewellery and related articles Lyme Regis
The mortgage lender will want to know if the property is a Detached freehold house or a Leasehold flat and if the resident is an Private Tenant.
UK Lenders for Equity Release
- Age Partnership
- Norwich Union
- Sunlife Equity Release