- Remove money from your home
- Not necessary to make monthly payments
- Use the money to pay off debts
- Continue to stay in your property
How much can I release?
You can achieve 65% of your property’s valuation. For example, if your house is valued at £310000 you can get £201500.
It’s common to encounter individuals looking for lump sum lifetime mortgages, monthly payment lifetime mortgage or monthly payment equity release, however, Legal and General like Aegon are keen to see proof of your personal situation in the form of pension statements.
Equity Release LTV Percentages
- 55% lumpsum lifetime mortgages VitalityLife Equity Release
- 40% loan to value (LTV) home reversion plans Liverpool Victoria
- 30% loan to value lumpsum lifetime mortgages United Trust Bank
- 40% loan to value lumpsum lifetime mortgages More to Life
- 30% LTV monthly payment equity release Shawbrook
Equity Release LTV Percentages
The more aged you are and the sicker you are the more tax-free money you can release.
- The Nottingham
- Bank Of Scotland Equity Release
- Halifax Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage Home
- Ecology Building Society Over 65 Mortgage
- Santander Equity Release Plan
- Ex Local Authority Houses
- Harpenden Building Society Over 75 Mortgage
- Over 55 Mortgage
- Earl Shilton Building Society Equity Release Pensioner Mortgage
- Progressive Building Society Over 70 Mortgage
- Santander Pensioner Mortgage Reviews
- Halifax Pensioner Mortgage House
- No Credit Check Later Life Mortgages
- Rbs Lifetime Mortgage Age
- Bad Credit Mortgage Calculator
- Short Leasehold Interest Only Mortgage
- Darlington Building Society Interest Rates
- Metrobank Pensioner Mortgage Calculator
- Equity Release Under 60 Interest Rates
- Tenants In Common Over 60 Mortgage
- Lloyds Bank Pensioner Mortgage Providers
- Mansfield Building Society Pensioner Mortgage Calculator
- Nationwide Equity Release Plan
- HSBC Lifetime Mortgage Buy To Let
- Land Lifetime Mortgage
- Rio Mortgage
- HSBC Lifetime Mortgage Interest Only Advice
- Vernon Building Society Over 65 Mortgage
- Ipswich Building Society Over 75 Mortgage
- Scottish Building Society Pensioner Mortgage
- Annexes And 2 Kitchens
- Agricultural Ties Equity Release Age
- Equity Release in home under 50
- Furness Building Society Retirement Mortgage
- Mortgage At 60
- Yorkshire Building Society Over 75 Mortgage
- The Tipton Building Society
- Thatched Cottage Insurance
- West Bromwich Building Society Over 70 Mortgage
- Can I Get A Mortgage For A House On Contaminated Land?
- Spanish Property Lifetime Interest Rate
- Rbs Equity Release No Credit Check
- Equity Release Northern Ireland Age
- Hinckley & Rugby Building Society Over 75 Mortgage
- Home Reversion Companies
- Nationwide Lifetime Mortgage Fixed Rate
- Newcastle Building Society Over 75 Mortgage
- TSB Bank Equity Release Interest Only
- Equity Release Under 50 Age
- Santander Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage Interest Only
- High Rise Flat Mortgage Rates 2022
- Ni Interest Only Mortgage
- Age Partnership Equity Release Loan
- Timber Frame Mortgage Interest Only Rates
Challenging to mortgage property titles include rentcharges properties with a high estate rentcharge, high service charges – properties where the Service Charge per annum at the time of application is more than 2% of the property value, some properties with sitting tenants or regulated tenancies, asbestos construction and concrete panel houses.
Challenging to mortgage home variants include properties with outbuildings used for normal domestic purposes (garage, workshop, stables, barn etc), properties with room(s) or outbuilding(s) used for a small amount of personal commercial use, properties without direct access to an adopted highway or which are accessed over an unmade road, properties that have solar farms or a large number of wind turbines on the land and properties with mobile phone masts which are within influencing distance of the house.
Hard to finance home types can include Timber-framed properties constructed post-1965, properties with any externally applied insulation to the walls after construction, studio flats located within the M25, freehold/feuhold flats (Scotland only) and privately developed flats in blocks of three or four storeys without a lift.
Difficult to mortgage home types include properties in the course of construction or pre-construction, properties where multiple third parties are living in an annexe, freehold houses and bungalows (England, Wales, Northern Ireland), properties where the customer is offering only part of the title as security for the loan and properties with owned solar panels.
Common loan to value percentage ratios of Aviva mortgages for over 70s, Direct Line lifetime mortgages for over 55s, Leeds Building Society pensioner mortgages over 70s, Coventry Building Society mortgages for over 60s, West Bromwich Building Society retirement mortgages over 70 and Progressive Building Society later life interest only mortgages over 60 are 35%, 60% and 65%.
Downsides of Lifetime Mortgages
Lumpsum lifetime mortgages can reduce the value of your estate. A monthly payment lifetime mortgage may impact entitlements to benefits. You may need to pay a legal fee and some products expose you to changes in interest rates.
- Liverpool Victoria LV= Flexible Lifetime Mortgage
- Stonehaven Equity Release
- TSB Equity Release Schemes
- NatWest Equity Release
- Liverpool Victoria LV Equity Release Plans
- More to Life Tailored Choice Plan
- HSBC Equity Release
- More 2 Life Flexi Choice Drawdown Lite Plan
- Royal Bank of Scotland Equity Release
- HSBC Lifetime Mortgage
- Royal Bank of Scotland Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- L&G Legal & General Flexi Max Voluntary Repayment Plan
- More to Life Capital Choice Plan
- Pure Retirement Classic Voluntary Payment Super Lite
- Nationwide Equity Release Schemes
Lenders for UK Equity Release
- More to life
- LV equity release
- Legal and General
Common loan to value percentages of LVE mortgages for pensioners over 60, More to Life interest only mortgages for people over 60, OneFamily later life mortgages for over 70s, Yorkshire Bank mortgages for 60 year olds, Metro Bank mortgages for over 60s and SunLife mortgages for over 70s are 35%, 60% and 70%.
The lender will want to know if the property is a Semi detached freehold house or a Leasehold flat with share of freehold and if the resident is an Owner Occupier Primary Residence.
Areas of the UK where Lifetime Mortgages are popular
- Bishops Stortford
- Dalton Town with Newton
- Bishops Castle
Some of the most common loan to values of Lloyds Bank interest only lifetime mortgages for over 60s, Barclays retirement mortgages over 70, Halifax equity release schemes for over 55’s, L&G later life mortgages for over 70s, Bank of Scotland over 60 lifetime mortgages and Nationwide BS mortgages for pensioners over 60 are 50%, 55% and 65%.
Business owners details likely with equity to release
- Manufacture of other electrical equipment Chester-le-Street
- Activities of sport clubs St Blaise
- Wholesale of textiles Kingston-upon-Thames
- Pre-press and pre-media services Cheltenham
- Wholesale of fruit and vegetables Hemsworth
- Collection of hazardous waste Longtown
- Wholesale of hides, skins and leather Padiham
- Manufacture of motorcycles Carshalton
- Wholesale of computers, computer peripheral equipment and software Houghton Regis
- Wholesale of petroleum and petroleum products Stourbridge
- Growing of spices, aromatic, drug and pharmaceutical crops Deal
- Other passenger land transport Widnes
- Hospital activities Morpeth
- Manufacture of other non-metallic mineral products n e c Alford
- Manufacture of ice cream Hailsham
- Extraction of natural gas Harrow
- Manufacture of other technical ceramic products Ormskirk
- Renting and leasing of construction and civil engineering machinery and equipment Seaton
Many of the most appealing retirement loan offerings are Lloyds retirement interest only mortgages, HSBC retirement interest only mortgages, NatWest mortgages for 60 plus pensioners, Legal and General pensioner mortgages and Nationwide BS mortgages for over 50 year olds.