- Remove money from your home
- No need to make regular monthly payments
- Use the cash for anything you like
- Stay living in your own property for as long as you like
Recently completed mortgage, equity release and lifetime mortgage cases
Sophie G from Aberdeen
The financial advisor I’ve had for 25 years said I could save inheritance tax by getting £350,000 of equity release. The money was lent at a very low-interest rate close to 2% and competitive with normal mortgages you would get by proving income. I have saved a lot of tax.
Mrs Shaw from Lancaster
I had an interest-only mortgage with Birmingham Midshires. The mortgage had come to the end of its term and they wanted the £127000 back I still owed them. My lifetime mortgage saved me from losing my home and the rate was close to what I paid before.
Mr G from Kent
I got an interest-only lifetime mortgage and gave my sons £100,000 each so they could put a deposit down on a home. My money made it possible for them to get a very good mortgage deal, especially one son who is not well paid.
Mrs Daly from Glasgow
My daughter lives in the states and does not have health insurance. My £30,000 lifetime mortgage paid the medical bills for her son to be born and a years rent in advance for a new flat for the baby.
Mrs V from Hastings
I had spent my life running up credit cards and loans then getting interest-only mortgages to pay off the debt. I got to retirement age and still owed the bank £160,000. The term was about to expire, and I could not afford the payments on my pension anyway. I got £180,000 equity release and now I am more comfortable with no monthly repayments and I spent £20,000 on a new bathroom and kitchen. I now know I can stay in my home.
Mr Williamson from Chiswick
My son is a chef in a care home. He is not well paid. No way his bank would lend him the money to buy a flat. My equity release enabled him to put a substantial deposit down so his mortgage was very small. My equity release interest rate was close to his interest rate offered by his bank.
Sandra from Manchester
I got equity release to give money to my daughter to buy a house. Without the money I borrowed, her buying a home would have been impossible.
It’s very regular to find people searching for home reversion plans, monthly payment lifetime mortgage or interest-only lifetime mortgages, however, Aviva like VitalityLife Equity Release are keen to see paperwork to show your personal situation in the form of pension statements.
- Canada Life Landlord Voluntary Select Plan
- Just Retirement Drawdown Lifetime Mortgage
- Stonehaven Equity Release
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Plans
- Royal Bank of Scotland Equity Release Plans
- More2Life Tailored Choice Plan
- Hodge Lifetime Flexible Drawdown Plan
- Stonehaven Interest Select Plan
- Aviva Equity Release Schemes
- Nationwide Equity Release Schemes
- Royal Bank of Scotland Equity Release Plans
- Hodge Equity Release Plans
- Stonehaven Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- HSBC Equity Release Plans
Towns where Lifetime Mortgages are routine
- Great Torrington
- Heanor and Loscoe
The 1st and 2nd charge lender will want to know if the property is a Detached freehold house or a Leasehold flat and if the resident is an Assured shorthold tenancy tenant.
Equity Release percentages of your current property value
- 60% lumpsum lifetime mortgages Old Mutual Wealth
- 55% loan to value interest-only lifetime mortgages Key Retirement
- 45% loan to value (LTV) home reversion plans Stonehaven
- 45% loan to value lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release Vida
- 35% loan to value lump sum lifetime mortgages Foundation Home Loans
Lenders for UK Equity Release
- Sunlife Plans
- Halifax Lifetime Mortgage Reviews
- Natwest Retirement Mortgage Uk
- Halifax Retirement Mortgage Reviews
- HSBC Equity Release Retirement
- Halifax Equity Release Schemes
- Natwest Equity Release Retirement
- Nationwide Lifetime Mortgage Reviews
- HSBC Retirement Mortgage House
- Nationwide Retirement Mortgage Broker
- Santander Lifetime Mortgage
- Lloyds Bank
- Lloyds Lifetime Mortgage Maximum Ltv
- Nationwide Equity Release From Property
- Santander Retirement Mortgage Interest Rates
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release From House
- Santander Equity Release Plans
- Natwest Lifetime Mortgage Broker
- Lloyds Retirement Mortgage Interest Rate
- Lloyds Bank Retirement Mortgages Age
Disadvantages of Equity Release Schemes
Monthly payment equity release can reduce the value of your estate. Monthly payment equity release may impact the ability to claim entitlements. You may need to pay a legal fee and you could be exposed to changes in interest rates with some products.
Equity Release Loan To Value
The more elderly you are and the more illnesses you have you are the more cash you can release.
- Other telecommunications activities Tottenham
- Temporary employment agency activities Huddersfield
- Support activities for crop production Skelmersdale
- Manufacture of magnetic and optical media Stowmarket
- Wholesale of china and glassware and cleaning materials Swaffham
- Construction of railways and underground railways Dartmouth
- Postal activities under universal service obligation Crewkerne
- Activities of investment trust Royal Wootton Bassett
- Production of meat and poultry meat products Littlehampton
- Operation of historical sites and buildings and similar visitor attractions Amble
- Risk and damage evaluation Newport
- Other human health activities Alnwick
- Manufacture of tubes, pipes, hollow profiles and related fittings, of steel Burton Latimer
- Wholesale of musical instruments Rothbury
- Manufacture of electrical and electronic equipment for motor vehicles and their engines Seaton
- Retail sale of audio and video equipment in specialised stores Southend-on-Sea
- Packaging activities Cannock
- Manufacture of central heating radiators and boilers Northfleet