- Release tax-free money from your house
- No regular monthly payments
- Use the money you release for anything you like
- Stay living in your own property for as long as you like
Concise Finance Customer Reviews
Sandra from Manchester
I got equity release to give money to my daughter to buy a house. Without the money I borrowed, her buying a home would have been impossible.
Sophie G from Aberdeen
The financial advisor I’ve had for 25 years said I could save inheritance tax by getting £350,000 of equity release. The money was lent at a very low-interest rate close to 2% and competitive with normal mortgages you would get by proving income. I have saved a lot of tax.
William from London
I was told by my lawyer my inheritance tax bill would be around £250,000. I got a lifetime mortgage to give money to my son and daughter so they could buy bigger homes and we bought a house in the south of France for us all to use as a holiday home.
Mrs E from London
My mortgage needed to be repaid to the existing lender. I thought I was going to lose my house. Thanks to Concise I got equity release to pay off my mortgage.
Mrs G from Leeds
My daughter is a single mother, and I got a £120,000 lifetime mortgage to buy her a flat outright as she has had a succession of poorly maintained rental flats not suitable for her child.
Mrs E from London
I was advised to get equity release from my East London home to minimise inheritance tax. My son and daughter used the money to pay down their mortgages. The interest rate on the equity release was so low it was close to their mortgage rate.
Mrs Daly from Glasgow
My daughter lives in the states and does not have health insurance. My £30,000 lifetime mortgage paid the medical bills for her son to be born and a years rent in advance for a new flat for the baby.
Mr G from Kent
I got an interest-only lifetime mortgage and gave my sons £100,000 each so they could put a deposit down on a home. My money made it possible for them to get a very good mortgage deal, especially one son who is not well paid.
With my power of attorney, I got equity release on my father’s house to pay for disability provisions including a lift and a new kitchen.
My mother has dementia. With my solicitor and my power of attorney, I got equity release on my mother’s house to pay for specialist modifications for her comfort.
Equity Release percentages of your current property value
The more aged you are and the unhealthier you are the more money you can release.
It is often found to discover individuals looking for lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release, lumpsum lifetime mortgages or home reversion schemes, however, Sunlife Plans like The Exeter Equity Release are keen to see proof of your personal circumstances in the form of investment statements.
Equity Release LTV Percentages
- 55% monthly payment equity release Royal London Equity Release
- 60% loan to value (LTV) lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release Age Concern
- 30% loan to value home reversion plans 1st Stop
- 55% loan to value (LTV) monthly payment lifetime mortgage Sunlife Plans
- 40% LTV monthly payment lifetime mortgage Pure Retirement
- 25% loan to value (LTV) monthly payment equity release Shawbrook
- 25% loan to value monthly payment lifetime mortgage Hodge
- Aviva Equity Release
- Canada Life Lifestyle Gold Flexi
- HSBC Equity Release
- TSB Lifetime Mortgage
- NatWest Equity Release Plans
- Royal Bank of Scotland Equity Release Schemes
- Age Partnership Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Plans
- Just retirement equity release key features
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Max Plus
- Liverpool Victoria LV= Lump Sum Plus Lifetime Mortgage
- HSBC Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Schemes
- Bridgewater Equity Release Plans
- Hodge Lifetime Flexible Drawdown Plan
- L&G Legal & General Premier Flexible Lifetime Mortgage
- Pure Retirement Classic Drawdown Lite Plan
- HSBC Equity Release Schemes
- Halifax Retirement Mortgage Reviews
- HSBC Equity Release Plan
- Halifax Lifetime Mortgage Advisers
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Advice
- Halifax Equity Release Scheme
- Natwest Equity Release Brokers Uk
- Lloyds Bank
- HSBC Retirement Mortgage House
- Lloyds Equity Release From Property
- Santander Lifetime Mortgage Buy To Let
- Lloyds Bank Lifetime Mortgage On Second Property
- Nationwide Retirement Mortgage Interest Only
- Santander Retirement Mortgage Providers
- Lloyds Retirement Mortgage Home
- Santander Equity Release From House
- HSBC Lifetime Mortgage Over 55
- Lloyds Lifetime Mortgage On Second Property
- Natwest Lifetime Mortgage
- Nationwide Lifetime Mortgage Drawdown Scheme
Downsides of Equity Release Plans
Home reversion plans can reduce the inheritance for your family. Lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release may impact the ability to get state benefits. You may need to pay a solicitor’s fee and you could have higher rates to pay with some schemes.
Small business owners detail likely with equity to release from their homes
- Manufacture of gas Callington
- Glazing St Ives
- Retail sale of carpets, rugs, wall and floor coverings in specialised stores Waltham Cross
- Manufacture of watches and clocks Halifax
- Residential nursing care facilities Battle
- Child day-care activities Thornaby-on-Tees
- Activities of construction holding companies Edenbridge
- Manufacture of agricultural tractors Great Torrington
- Production of meat and poultry meat products Aylesbury
- Retail sale in commercial art galleries Fakenham
- Financial intermediation not elsewhere classified Minchinhampton
- Other food services Romsey
- Operation of warehousing and storage facilities for water transport activities Pocklington
- Manufacture of industrial gases Helmsley
- Remediation activities and other waste management services Cheltenham
- Manufacture of sugar confectionery Driffield
- Manufacture of malt Canvey Island
- Manufacture of oils and fats Wood Green
Towns of the UK where equity release is routine
- Droitwich Spa
- Bradley Stoke
- Carlton Colville
- Market Weighton
The mortgage lender will want to know if the property is a Semi detached freehold house or a Leasehold flat with share of freehold and if the resident is an Owner Occupier.
Equity Release Scheme Providers
- Just Retirement
- New Life