- Release equity from your house with TSB Bank Lifetime Mortgages
- No need to make regular monthly payments
- Use the money for a motorhome or new car
- Are you still paying a mortgage? We can help with that
- Continue to stay in your property for as long as you like
- Could be used to help tax planning TSB Equity release
How much can I release?
You can borrow 70% of your home’s valuation. For example, if your home is valued at £250000 you can release £175000.
Concise Finance Customer Reviews TSB Bank Lifetime Mortgages
Sandra from Manchester
I got equity release to give money to my daughter to buy a house. Without the money I borrowed, her buying a home would have been impossible.
Mrs V from Hastings
I had spent my life running up credit cards and loans then getting interest-only mortgages to pay off the debt. I got to retirement age and still owed the bank £160,000. The term was about to expire, and I could not afford the payments on my pension anyway. I got £180,000 equity release and now I am more comfortable with no monthly repayments and I spent £20,000 on a new bathroom and kitchen. I now know I can stay in my home.
Ms T from Hammersmith
My husband recently died leaving me with a mortgage I could not afford to pay. The lifetime mortgage allowed me to pay off the mortgage and have enough money left over for a new bathroom, kitchen, and roof repair.
Mrs L from Nottingham
I had to pay a valuation fee and a solicitor’s fee, but no lender or broker fees for my lifetime mortgage. As I was divorcing my husband of 30 years the money went to him for his share of the house. I am happy now as I am secure, and I do not need to move from my home.
Mrs E from London
My mortgage needed to be repaid to the existing lender. I thought I was going to lose my house. Thanks to Concise I got equity release to pay off my mortgage.
Mrs M from Birmingham
With no brokers fees and no lenders fees, I got an interest-only retirement mortgage which I pay each month from my private pension. The money released went to my daughter for her wedding and deposit for her next house. She wanted a family, and her flat was too small.
My mother has dementia. With my solicitor and my power of attorney, I got equity release on my mother’s house to pay for specialist modifications for her comfort.
Mrs Daly from Glasgow
My daughter lives in the states and does not have health insurance. My £30,000 lifetime mortgage paid the medical bills for her son to be born and a years rent in advance for a new flat for the baby.
TSB Bank Lifetime Mortgages and TSB Bank Equity release
The mortgage lender will want to know if the property is a Freehold terraced house or a Leasehold house and if the resident is an Owner Occupier.
- Aviva Lifetime Mortgage
- Canada Life Voluntary Select Gold
- TSB Bank Equity release
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Plus Lifetime Mortgage
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release
- Saga Equity Release Schemes
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Lifetime Mortgage
- Liverpool Victoria LV= Lump Sum Plus Lifetime Mortgage
- TSB Equity Release
- Royal Bank of Scotland Equity Release Schemes
- Age Partnership Equity Release
- More to life Capital Choice Plus Plan
- Bridgewater Equity Release Schemes
- Nationwide Equity Release Plans
- Royal Bank of Scotland Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Age Partnership Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Just retirement defined benefit
- Stonehaven Interest Select Plan
- Royal Bank of Scotland Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
Downsides of TSB Bank Lifetime Mortgages and TSB Bank Equity Release
Lumpsum lifetime mortgages can reduce the inheritance for your family. Interest-only lifetime mortgages may impact ability to claim benefits. You may need to pay an advisor’s fee and some products expose you to changes in interest rates.
TSB Bank Equity release is common among small business owners like below
- Renting and leasing of other machinery, equipment and tangible goods n e c Walton-on-Thames
- Collection of non-hazardous waste Whitworth
- Manufacture of other technical ceramic products Burton Latimer
- Transport via pipeline Marazion
- Retail sale by opticians Northfleet
- Plant propagation Wickham
- Foreign affairs Ramsgate
- Repair of footwear and leather goods Watton
- Support activities for other mining and quarrying Manningtree
- Activities of sport clubs Bude-Stratton
- Other treatment of petroleum products excluding petrochemicals manufacture Cramlington
- Other activities auxiliary to insurance and pension funding Southminster
- Manufacture of malt Langport
- Deep coal mines Highbridge
- Manufacture of other products of wood; manufacture of articles of cork, straw and plaiting materials Halesworth
- Manufacture of sugar Accrington
- Manufacture of other ceramic products n e c Harlow
- Pre-primary education Banbury
- Lifelong Mortgages
- Santander Pensioner Mortgage
- Flooding Areas UK
- Lloyds Bank Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage Interest Rate
- Flat Roof House Insurance
- Life After Mortgage Is Paid Off
- Sunlife Lifetime Pensioner Mortgage Calculator
- Hodge Lifetime Over 75 Mortgage
- Steel Frame Houses
- Dudley Building Society Equity Release Interest Rates
- Age Partnership Equity Release Reviews
- Joint Ownership Equity Loan
- Minimum Lease For Mortgage
- Newbury Building Society Interest Only Mortgage
- New Build Mortgages
- Equity Release In House Under 60
- Santander Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage Calculator
- Modern Timber Frame Pensioner Mortgage Calculator
- Equity Release Mortgage Property With Over 10 Acres
- Ni Over 60 Mortgage
- Canada Life Equity Release Reviews
- Manchester Building Society Pensioner Mortgage Calculator
- Leeds Building Society Interest Only Mortgage
- Mortgage Over 60
- Legal And General Over 75 Mortgage
- Marsden Building Society Retirement Mortgage
- Nationwide Lifetime Mortgage On Second Property
- Aviva Equity Release Reviews
- Creeping Freehold Lifetime Mortgage
- Natwest Equity Release
- Cost Of Equity Release
- Crown Equity Release Calculator
- Mortgage At 55 Years Old
- Chorley Building Society Interest Rates
- Barnsley Building Society Equity Release Advice
- BISF house construction equity release
- Cheshire Building Society Equity Release Interest Rate
- Tsb Bank Equity Release Calculator
- Cost Of Underpinning A House
- Living Near Electricity Pylons Facts
- Vernon Building Society Over 65 Mortgage
- Progressive Building Society Over 55 Mortgage
- Equity Release Northern Ireland Rates 2022
- Bath Building Society Equity Release Comparison
- Studio Flat UK
- Single Skin Brickwork Over 60 Mortgage
- Thatch Roof
- Liverpool Victoria
- Thederbyshire Co UK
- Yorkshire Bank Equity Loan
Challenging to mortgage property titles include properties with legal agreements such as Overage, Clawback, Option, Pre-emption, or any onerous Restrictive Covenant, properties without a kitchen or bathroom, properties where there are boundary disputes or where planning applications have not been applied for correctly, timber buildings and properties that has never been registered with the land registry.
Equity Release LTV Percentages
- 50% monthly payment equity release Legal & General
- 40% loan to value monthly payment equity release Step Change
- 30% loan to value lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release Spring Finance
- 60% loan to value (LTV) lumpsum lifetime mortgages Precise
- 25% loan to value monthly payment equity release Keystone
- 25% LTV monthly payment lifetime mortgage Evolution Money
It is usual to find individuals searching for home reversion schemes, lump sum life time mortgages or home reversion schemes, however, Age Partnership like AIG Life are keen to see evidence of your personal circumstances in the form of bank statements.
Providers for Equity Release similar to TSB Equity Release
- Age Partnership
- Norwich Union
- Key Retirement
- The Exeter Equity Release
Tough to finance home variants include grade ll Listed houses (grade C in Scotland and B2 in Northern Ireland), properties with room(s) or outbuilding(s) used for a small amount of personal commercial use, properties with a small number of solar panels or a wind turbine on the land for domestic use, properties that are being used for personal commercial use and properties where Japanese Knotweed is present.
Difficult to mortgage home types include pre-fabricated reinforced concrete (PRC), properties with spray foam insulation applied to the underside of the roof, properties with minimum floor area of 30 square metres, privately developed flats in blocks of two storeys without a lift and properties where the flat is accessed via a deck or balcony.
Difficult to mortgage home types can include properties where proposed building works have not yet commenced, age restricted properties, feuhold/freehold properties (including flats) in Scotland, commonhold properties and properties with owned solar panels.
Popular loan to value percentagesof Aviva RIO mortgages over 75, Zurich retirement mortgages over 65, Churchill equity release schemes for people over 70, Coventry Building Society lifetime mortgages for over 55s, West Bromwich Building Society help to buy for over 60s and National Counties Building Society mortgages for 60 year olds are 45%, 55% and 65%.
Popular LTV ratios of LVE over 60 lifetime mortgages no fees, More to Life interest only mortgages for people over 70, One Family equity release plans for people over 60, Yorkshire Bank RIO mortgages over 75, Principality Building Society mortgages for pensioners over 60 and SunLife interest only mortgages for over 60s are 45%, 60% and 65%.
Common loan to values of TSB interest only lifetime mortgages for over 60s, Barclays later life interest only mortgages over 60, Post Office remortgages for people over 50 years old, Legal & General mortgages for over 60s, Royal Bank of Scotland pensioner mortgages over 55 and Nationwide lifetime mortgages for people over 55 are 35%, 60% and 70%.
Equity Release LTV Percentages
The more aged you are and the more serious your illnesses you are the more cash you can release.
Areas of the UK where Lifetime Mortgages are common
- Stony Stratford
- St Blaise
Some of the most popular pensioner mortgage products are Lloyds pensioner mortgages, Barclays mortgages for over 60s, Post Office pensioner mortgages, L&G later life interest only mortgages over 60 and Nationwide interest only lifetime mortgages.