- Release tax-free money from your house with a Santander lifetime interest only mortgage
- No monthly repayments
- Use the money for a motorhome or new car
- Continue to stay in your house
How much money can I borrow?
You can borrow 70% of your home’s value. As an example, if your home is valued at £300000 you can borrow £210000.
It is common to find people searching for monthly payment lifetime mortgage, lumpsum lifetime mortgages or interest-only lifetime mortgages, however, Legal and General like Aegon are keen to see paperwork to show your personal situation in the form of bank statements.
Successful business owners who could benefit from equity release estate planning
- Manufacture of machinery for mining Belper
- Construction of railways and underground railways Marlow
- Retail sale of bread, cakes, flour confectionery and sugar confectionery in specialised stores Longridge
- Manufacture of metal structures and parts of structures Mablethorpe and Sutton
- Educational support services Plympton
- Wholesale of other machinery and equipment Rochford
- Renting and leasing of freight water transport equipment Witney
- Retail sale of other second-hand goods in stores, not incl antiques Haslingden
- Manufacture of motorcycles West Mersea
- Other building completion and finishing Margate
- Manufacture of printed labels Wellington
- Publishing of newspapers Mossley
- Silviculture and other forestry activities Chesterfield
- Unlicensed restaurants and cafes Kings Lynn
- Letting and operating of conference and exhibition centres Mexborough
- Wholesale of mining, construction and civil engineering machinery Holt
- Manufacture of paints, varnishes and similar coatings, mastics and sealants Marazion
- Pension funding Fleet
- More2Life Capital Choice Plus Plan
- Nationwide Equity Release Plans
- TSB Equity Release
- Age Partnership Equity Release Plans
- Canada Life Equity Release Plans
- More2Life Capital Choice Plan
- Hodge Lifetime Flexible Voluntary Repayment Plan
- Nationwide Equity Release
- HSBC Lifetime Mortgage
- More 2 Life Flexi Choice Voluntary Payment Super Lite
- TSB Equity Release Plans
- Bridgewater Lifetime Mortgage
- Liverpool Victoria LV= Flexible Lifetime Mortgage
- Stonehaven Equity Release Plan
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release
- TSB Lifetime Mortgage
- Aviva Lifetime Mortgages for Pensioners
- Bridgewater Equity Release Schemes
- Canada Life Voluntary Select Gold Flexi
- Just retirement equity release lifetime mortgages
- Pure Retirement Classic Voluntary Payment Super Lite
- Nationwide Equity Release Schemes
- Royal Bank of Scotland Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Age Partnership Equity Release Schemes
Do Santander have positive reviews for equity release?
Yes, Santander reviews are splendid for equity release.
Areas where retirement mortgages are popular
- Heanor and Loscoe
- Ollerton and Boughton
What are the current Santander interest rates for equity release?
Santander rates for equity release are 1.97% APRC.
- Contaminated Property Lifetime Mortgage
- Pensioner Mortgages
- Japanese Knotweed Benefits
- Penrith Building Society Over 65 Mortgage
- Farm Equity Release
- Canada Life Equity Release Reviews
- Liverpool Victoria Equity Release House
- Equity Release Aviva
- Pensioner Mortgage Spain
- Manchester Building Society Over 75 Mortgage
- Halifax Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage Calculator
- Dudley Building Society Equity Release Uk
- Nationwide Retirement Mortgage Home
- Joint Ownership Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Nationwide Equity Release
- Lg Over 60 Mortgage
- New Build Properties Equity Release
- Market Harborough Building Society Over 70 Mortgage
- Bisf Property
- Halifax Pensioner Mortgage Rates 2021
- Lloyds Bank Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage Reviews
- Beverley Building Society Life Time Mortgages
- Swansea Building Society Over 50 Mortgage
- Newbury Building Society Over 55 Mortgage
- Agricultural Ties Equity Release
- HSBC Retirement Mortgage House
- Single Skin Brickwork Equity Loan
- Key Retirement Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- HSBC Retirement Mortgage
- Bath Building Society Equity Release Reviews
- Flat Above Shop Mortgage
- Bridgewater Equity Release Home
- Marsden Building Society Lifetime Mortgage
- Progressive Building Society Over 70 Mortgage
- Equity Release Schemes
- Leeds Building Society Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Santander Pensioner Mortgage Interest Rates
- Stafford Railway Building Society Over 75 Mortgage
- Underpinned Property
- Best Equity Release
- Rbs Equity Release House
- Santander Equity Release Mortgage
- Flat Mortgage
- Life After Mortgage Is Paid Off
- Lloyds Bank Retirement Mortgages Age
- Shared Equity Release Interest Only
- Nationwide Equity Release
- Lloyds Equity Release
- 55+ Mortgage
- Can I Use A Lifetime Mortgage To Buy A House
- Hinckley & Rugby Building Society Pensioner Mortgage Calculator
- Just Retirement Retirement Mortgage
- Legal And General Mortgage Rates 2021
- Scottish Building Society Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
Challenging to finance home variants include properties with legal agreements such as Overage, Clawback, Option, Pre-emption, or any onerous Restrictive Covenant, properties with any kind of structural defect, damp, dry or wet rot, properties with structural problems, thatched buildings and concrete panel houses.
The 1st and 2nd charge lender will want to know if the property is a Detached freehold house or a Leasehold flat with share of freehold and if the resident is an Assured shorthold tenancy tenant.
Does Santander offer Equity Release?
Yes, Santander Equity Release is 1.93% APRC.
Pitfalls of Equity Release Schemes
Monthly payment equity release can reduce the inheritance for your family. Interest-only lifetime mortgages may impact entitlements to state benefits. You may need to pay a legal fee and you could have higher rates to pay with some schemes.
Tough to finance property variants include grade ll Listed houses (grade C in Scotland and B2 in Northern Ireland), properties with a large number/scale of outbuildings, grades l and ll* Listed Buildings in England & Wales (Grades A and B in Scotland; A, B+ and B1 in Northern Ireland), properties with mobile phone masts which are not within influencing distance of the house and properties with mobile phone masts which are within influencing distance of the house.
Difficult to mortgage property types include timber framed properties built before 1920, properties with any externally applied insulation to the walls after construction, properties constructed or converted within the past 10 years, privately developed flats in blocks of two storeys without a lift and privately developed flats in blocks of three or four storeys without a lift.
Equity Release UK Providers
- Key Solutions
- New Life
- Sunlife Plans
Hard to finance home types include properties currently undergoing substantial alterations, extensions or repairs, properties where multiple third parties are living in an annexe, right to buy – properties in Scotland, commonhold properties and freehold flats (England, Wales, Northern Ireland).
Do Santander do Pensioner Mortgages?
Yes, Santander Pensioner Mortgages are 1.9% APR.
What percentage can be released?
- 60% monthly payment equity release Zurich
- 35% LTV lump sum lifetime mortgages LV equity release
- 30% loan to value monthly payment lifetime mortgage Bluestone Mortgages
- 40% loan to value lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release More to Life
- 30% loan to value monthly payment lifetime mortgage Equifinance
Does Santander offer Retirement Mortgages?
Yes, Santander Retirement Mortgages are 2.3% MER.
Popular loan to value ratios of Aviva interest only mortgages for over 65 year olds, Direct Line over 60 lifetime mortgages, Leeds Building Society mortgages for 60 plus pensioners, Principality Building Society mortgages for people over 50, West Bromwich Building Society mortgages for over 70s and National Counties Building Society later life interest only mortgages over 75 are 45%, 55% and 65%.
Popular loan to value percentage ratios of Liverpool Victoria retirement interest only mortgages over 60, More to Life lifetime mortgages for over 55s, One Family retirement mortgages over 70, Yorkshire Bank mortgages for pensioners over 60, Principality Building Society mortgages over 70s and Sun Life interest only lifetime mortgages for people over 60 are 35%, 60% and 70%.
Some of the most popular retirement loan offerings are Lloyds Bank mortgages over 65, Barclays Bank mortgages for over 60s, Halifax retirement mortgages, Legal and General later life interest only mortgages over 70 and Nationwide Building Society mortgages for 60 year olds.
Some of the most common loan to value percentage ratios of Lloyds remortgages for people over 50 years old, Barclays Bank mortgages for over 65, Post Office interest only retirement mortgages for over 70s, L&G interest only mortgages for people over 70, Royal Bank of Scotland interest only mortgages for over 65 year olds and Nationwide mortgages for pensioners over 60 are 45%, 60% and 70%.
Do Santander do Equity Release Under 55?
Yes, Santander Equity Release Under 55 is 2.21% APRC.
Equity Release percentages of your current property value
The more aged you are and the unhealthier you are the more cash you can release.
Santander UK plc. Registered Office: 2 Triton Square, Regent’s Place, London, NW1 3AN, United Kingdom. Registered Number 2294747. Registered in England and Wales. www.santander.co.uk. Telephone 0800 389 7000. Calls may be recorded or monitored. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Our Financial Services Register number is 106054. Santander and the flame logo are registered trademarks.
Do Santander do Lifetime Mortgages?
Yes, Santander does lifetime mortgages at 2.12% APRC. Santander Lifetime Mortgages can have a loan to value of 65%.