- Remove tax-free money from your home
- No monthly payments
- Free valuation
- Use the money you release for anything you like
- Still, have a mortgage? We can help with that
- Continue to stay in your property
- Can be a vehicle to reduce tax bills
Loan to value for equity release?
You can release 60% of your property’s valuation. As an example, if your house is worth £300000 you can release £180000.
Sophie G from Aberdeen
The financial advisor I’ve had for 25 years said I could save inheritance tax by getting £350,000 of equity release. The money was lent at a very low-interest rate close to 2% and competitive with normal mortgages you would get by proving income. I have saved a lot of tax.
Mr G from Kent
I got an interest-only lifetime mortgage and gave my sons £100,000 each so they could put a deposit down on a home. My money made it possible for them to get a very good mortgage deal, especially one son who is not well paid.
Ms G from Dover
I divorced my husband who was a violent alcoholic. I really feared losing my home as I sometimes look after my daughter’s children. Equity release enabled me to pay off my ex and stay secure in my home.
Mrs L from Nottingham
I had to pay a valuation fee and a solicitor’s fee, but no lender or broker fees for my lifetime mortgage. As I was divorcing my husband of 30 years the money went to him for his share of the house. I am happy now as I am secure, and I do not need to move from my home.
- Renting and leasing of cars and light motor vehicles Corsham
- Renting and leasing of air passenger transport equipment Ashton-under-Lyne
- Distribution of gaseous fuels through mains Coggeshall
- Other telecommunications activities Royal Leamington Spa
- Building of ships and floating structures Rochdale
- Manufacture of bearings, gears, gearing and driving elements Nuneaton
- Retail sale of audio and video equipment in specialised stores Wendover
- Manufacture of motor vehicles Emsworth
- Liquid milk and cream production Basingstoke
- Activities of other holding companies n e c Kirkby Lonsdale
- Wholesale of musical instruments Maryport
- Other service activities n e c Castleford
- Manufacture of steel drums and similar containers Loughborough
- Steam and air conditioning supply Redruth
- Activities of real estate investment trusts Swanage
- Other manufacturing n e c Shepton Mallet
- Take-away food shops and mobile food stands Fleetwood
- Manufacture of explosives Kirton-in-Lindsey
What percentage can be released?
- 55% monthly payment equity release The Exeter Equity Release
- 35% loan to value (LTV) lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release New Life
- 60% loan to value (LTV) monthly payment lifetime mortgage 1st Stop Home Loans
- 25% loan to value (LTV) lumpsum lifetime mortgages Step One Finance
Tough to finance property titles can include properties with a sinking fund of 7% or more of the property sale price when the property is sold, properties without a kitchen or bathroom, properties where there are boundary disputes or where planning applications have not been applied for correctly, thatched buildings and Airey, Boot, Cornish Unit, Dorran, Dyke, Gregory, Hamish Cross, Myton, Newland, Orlit and Parkinson Frame.
- Equity Release Northern Ireland Interest Rate
- Cumberland Building Society Workington
- Santander Pensioner Mortgage Interest Only
- Pensioner Mortgages
- No Credit Check Over 50 Mortgage
- Ni Over 75 Mortgage
- Penrith Building Society Over 65 Mortgage
- Age 50 Equity Release Interest Only
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Brokers UK
- Japanese Knotweed Equity Release
- Mortgage Property With Over 15 Acres
- Nottingham Mortgages
- Yorkshire Building Society Over 75 Mortgage
- Rbs Lifetime Mortgage No Credit Check
- Retirement Interest Only Mortgage Calculator
- Living Near A Substation
- Timber Frame Mortgage Over 55
- Lloyds Pensioner Mortgage UK
- Lloyds Lifetime Interest Only Mortgage Calculator
- Monmouthshire Building Society Pensioner Mortgage Calculator
- Hsbc Equity Release Plans
- Metrobank Retirement Mortgage
- Chorley Bs Lifetime Mortgage
- Skipton Building Society Lifetime Mortgage
- Hsbc Retirement Mortgage House
- Leek United Building Society Lifetime Mortgage
- Halifax Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage Reviews
- Short Leasehold Pensioner Mortgage
- Can A Pensioner Get A Mortgage
- Single Skin Brickwork Later Life Mortgages
- Buy A House With Lifetime Mortgage
- Saffron Building Society Equity Release Interest Rates
- Leeds Building Society Equity Loan
- Vernon Building Society Retirement Mortgage
- London Equity Release Interest Only
- Earl Shilton Building Society Equity Release Home
- Bad Credit Mortgage Broker
- Lloyds Bank Retirement Mortgages UK
- Lg Pensioner Mortgage
- Bridgewater Equity Release Age
- Manchester Building Society Over 60 Mortgage
- Mortgages For Over 75S
- Nationwide Retirement Mortgage Reviews
- Newbury Building Society Over 60 Mortgage
- West Bromwich Building Society Equity Loan
- Santander Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage Review
- Stafford Railway Building Society Pensioner Mortgage Calculator
- Interest Only Mortgages For Over 60S
- Progressive Building Society Over 70 Mortgage
- Equity Release Schemes
- Release Equity In House Under 55
- Gloucester Building Society Over 55 Mortgage
Challenging to mortgage property variants can include flats of less than 30 square metres in any location, properties with grounds in excess of five acres, properties with a small number of solar panels or a wind turbine on the land for domestic use, properties using rooms, land or outbuildings for business purposes which are not personal to the borrower(s) or which extend to more than 50% of the property to be secured and properties where Japanese Knotweed is present.
Do Metrobank do Equity Release?
Yes, Metrobank Equity Release is 1.81% MER.
Difficult to finance property variants can include timber framed properties built before 1920, properties with single skin brickwork where the single skin comprises more than 20% of the surface area of the external walls, studio flats located within the M25, privately developed flats in blocks of five storeys or more and basement or lower ground floor flats without level access to private or communal garden space.
Do Metrobank do Pensioner Mortgages?
Yes, Metrobank Pensioner Mortgages are 2.09% APRC.
Hard to finance home variants include homes requiring essential repairs, age restricted properties, leasehold properties (England, Wales, Northern Ireland) subject to a lease length of 160 years, properties with unregistered titles subject to these being registered as part of the legal process and properties where the borrower(s) own the freehold with any connected party.
Some of the most popular loan to value ratiosof Virgin Money pensioner mortgages over 55, Zurich mortgages for pensioners over 60, Churchill retirement interest only mortgages over 75, Coventry Building Society mortgages over 65, Nottingham Building Society interest only mortgages for over 60s and Progressive Building Society later life interest only mortgages over 60 are 40%, 60% and 65%.
Popular LTV percentages of Liverpool Victoria mortgages for people over 50, More 2 Life retirement mortgages over 60, One Family later life mortgages for over 60s, Yorkshire Bank lifetime mortgages for people over 55, Principality Building Society equity release schemes for people over 70 and SunLife mortgages over 65 are 50%, 55% and 65%.
The lender will want to know if the property is a Freehold house or a Leasehold flat and if the resident is an Assured shorthold tenancy tenant.
Do Metro bank do Retirement Mortgages?
Yes, Metrobank Retirement Mortgages are 1.92% MER.
Providers for Equity Release
- Lifetime Mortgage from L&G
- the Telegraph
It is very regular to discover people looking for lump sum lifetime mortgages, lump sum life time mortgages or monthly payment equity release, however, Just Retirement like LV Liverpool Victoria are keen to see proof of your circumstances in the form of investment statements.
Towns of the UK where equity release is routine
- Droitwich Spa
- Lyme Regis
What percentage can be released?
The more aged you are and the more illnesses you have you are the more tax-free cash you can release.
Do Metrobank do Equity Release Under 55?
Yes, Metro bank Equity Release Under 55 is 2.08% MER.
Some of the most popular loan to value percentage ratios of TSB pensioner mortgages over 55, HSBC over 60 lifetime mortgages no fees, NatWest later life interest only mortgages over 75, Legal and General equity release schemes for over 55’s, Royal Bank of Scotland pensioner mortgages over 55 and Nationwide BS mortgages for people 60 plus are 45%, 60% and 70%.
Pitfalls of Lifetime Mortgages
Monthly payment equity release can reduce your estate value. Lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release may impact entitlements to state benefits. You may need to pay an advisor’s fee and some products expose you to changes in interest rates.
- Just Retirement Equity Release Schemes
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Lifetime Mortgage
- Liverpool Victoria LV= Lump Sum Plus Lifetime Mortgage
- More to life Capital Choice Plan
- HSBC Equity Release Plans
- Lloyds Bank Lifetime Mortgage
- More to Life Flexi Choice Voluntary Payment Super Lite
- Royal Bank of Scotland Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- More to life Flexi Choice Drawdown Lite Plan
- More 2 Life Capital Choice Plus Plan
- NatWest Lifetime Mortgage
- Saga home reversion schemes
- Age Partnership Equity Release Plans
- Aviva Flexible Voluntary Repayment Plan
- More to life Capital Choice Plan
- Liverpool Victoria LV Equity Release Plans
- Pure Retirement Classic Voluntary Payment Super Lite
- HSBC Equity Release Schemes
- More to Life Flexi Choice Drawdown Lite Plan
- Age Partnership Lifetime Mortgage
- Bridgewater Lifetime Mortgage
- Canada Life Lifetime Mortgage
- Hodge Equity Release Plans
- Stonehaven Lifetime Mortgage
- Royal Bank of Scotland Equity Release Schemes
Many of the most appealing pensioner finance products are Lloyds later life mortgages, Barclays over 60 lifetime mortgages, Halifax later life interest only mortgages over 60, Legal and General later life mortgages and Nationwide Building Society retirement mortgages.
Does Metrobank offer Lifetime Mortgages?
Yes, Metrobank does lifetime mortgages at 2.06% MER. Metrobank Lifetime Mortgages have a loan to value of 60%.