- Remove tax-free cash from your home
- No regular monthly payments
- Help a family member buy their own home with a modest mortgage
- Stay living in your own house
- Could be a vehicle to reduce tax bills
- Canada Life Landlord Voluntary Select Plan
- More2Life Tailored Choice Plan
- Pure Retirement Equity Release
- Nationwide Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Age Partnership Equity Release Schemes
- Bridgewater Equity Release Plans
- More2Life Capital Choice Plan
- Just retirement equity release key features
- Pure Retirement Drawdown Plan
- Hodge Indexed Lifetime Mortgage
- Lloyds Bank Retirement Mortgages
- More 2 Life Flexi Choice Drawdown Lite Plan
- HSBC Equity Release
- TSB Lifetime Mortgage
- Stonehaven Equity Release Scheme
Equity Release LTV Percentages
The more elderly you are and the sicker you are, the more tax-free cash you can release.
It’s often found to encounter individuals looking for lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release, monthly payment lifetime mortgage or home reversion plans, however, Key Solutions like Zurich are keen to see evidence of your circumstances in the form of pension statements.
Retired small business owners that may be interested in Home Reversion Schemes
- Activities of financial services holding companies Malvern
- Renting and leasing of cars and light motor vehicles Bideford
- Retail trade of motor vehicle parts and accessories Beaconsfield
- Events of conference organisers Newport Pagnell
- Machining Teignmouth
- Manufacture of other non-distilled fermented beverages Penrith
- Non-specialised wholesale trade Swanscombe and Greenhithe
- Dispensing chemist in specialised stores Mirfield
- Post-harvest crop activities Mere
- Public houses and bars Falmouth
- Cargo handling for land transport activities St Mawes
- Manufacture of household and sanitary goods and toilet requisites Arundel
- Retail sale of clothing in specialised stores Aylsham
- Construction of other civil engineering projects n e c Sandiacre
- Other specialist photography Hessle
- The casting of steel Warminster
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment Gorleston-on-Sea
- Wholesale of office furniture Aldershot
The 1st and 2nd charge lender will want to know if the property is a Detached freehold house or a Leasehold flat with share of freehold and if the resident is an Owner Occupier Primary Residence.
Disadvantages of Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages
Home reversion plans can reduce the value of your estate. Lump sum lifetime mortgages may impact the ability to claim benefits. You may need to pay an advisor’s fee, and you could be exposed to changes in interest rates with some products.
Towns of the UK where Lifetime Mortgages are common
- Saffron Walden
- Bishop Auckland
Equity Release Scheme Lenders
- Key Retirement
- Prudential Lifetime
- Sunlife Plans
Equity Release percentages of your current property value
- 50% lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release Maximum cover Equity Release
- Natwest Retirement Mortgage Loan
- Santander Equity Release Interest Rates
- Lloyds Bank Lifetime Mortgage Rates 2019
- Nationwide Lifetime Mortgage Calculator
- Halifax Retirement Mortgage Advice
- Halifax Lifetime Mortgage Reviews
- Santander Retirement Mortgage Providers
- Natwest Equity Release Retirement
- Nationwide Retirement Mortgage Home
- Lloyds Retirement Mortgage Home
- Halifax Equity Release From Property
- Lloyds Bank Retirement Mortgages Advice
- Lloyds Equity Release Mortgage
- HSBC Retirement Mortgage Calculator
- Lloyds Lifetime Mortgage Rates 2019
- HSBC Lifetime Mortgage Home Reversion Plan
- Santander Lifetime Mortgage Over 55
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release From Property
- Nationwide Equity Release Plans
- Natwest Lifetime Mortgage Comparison
Important legal information
Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.
Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service. Please note that due to FSCS and FOS eligibility criteria, not all Mayfair Private Banking non-personal customers will be covered.
Lloyds Bank plc Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. We are registered in England and Wales No. 2065.
PhoneBank® is a registered trademark of Lloyds Bank plc.
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales no. 2065 Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278. Visit the Lending Standards Board website
Lloyds Bank plc registered office:
25 Gresham Street,
London EC2V 7HN.
Registered in England and Wales No. 2065.
If you need to call us from abroad, you can call us on 01733347007. Not all Telephone Banking services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Please speak to an adviser for more information. Calls may be monitored or recorded.
Lloyds Bank plc and Bank of Scotland plc (members of Lloyds Banking Group), are authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Authorisation can be checked on the Financial Services Register at: www.fca.org.uk