- Release tax-free money from your house
- HSBC Pensioner Mortgage has low monthly payment options or no monthly repayments
- Use the money to pay off credit cards and loans
- Stay living in your own home for as long as you like
Recently completed mortgage, equity release and lifetime mortgage cases
William from London
I was told by my lawyer my inheritance tax bill would be around £250,000. I got a lifetime mortgage to give money to my son and daughter so they could buy bigger homes and we bought a house in the south of France for us all to use as a holiday home.
Sandra from Manchester
I got an equity release to give money to my daughter to buy a house. Without the money I borrowed, her buying a home would have been impossible.
Mr Williamson from Chiswick – HSBC Pensioner Mortgage
My son is a chef in a care home. He is not well paid. No way his bank would lend him the money to buy a flat. My equity release enabled him to put a substantial deposit down so his mortgage was very small. My equity release interest rate was close to his interest rate offered by his bank.
Mrs Shaw from Lancaster
I had an interest-only mortgage with Birmingham Midshires. The mortgage had come to the end of its term and they wanted the £127000 back I still owed them. My lifetime mortgage saved me from losing my home and the rate was close to what I paid before.
Mrs M from Birmingham
With no brokers fees and no lenders fees, I got an interest-only retirement mortgage which I pay each month from my private pension. The money released went to my daughter for her wedding and deposit for her next house. She wanted a family, and her flat was too small.
Mrs L from Nottingham – HSBC Pensioner Mortgages
I had to pay a valuation fee and a solicitor’s fee, but no lender or broker fees for my lifetime mortgage. As I was divorcing my husband of 30 years the money went to him for his share of the house. I am happy now as I am secure, and I do not need to move from my home.
Mrs E from London
I was advised to get equity release from my East London home to minimise inheritance tax. My son and daughter used the money to pay down their mortgages. The interest rate on the equity release was so low it was close to their mortgage rate.
Mr G from Kent – HSBC Pensioner Mortgages
I got an interest-only lifetime mortgage and gave my sons £100,000 each so they could put a deposit down on a home. My money made it possible for them to get a very good mortgage deal, especially one son who is not well paid.
My mother has dementia. With my solicitor and my power of attorney, I got equity release on my mother’s house to pay for specialist modifications for her comfort.
HSBC Pensioner Mortgage and similar lenders
- More 2 Life Flexi Choice Voluntary Payment Super Lite
- Just retirement defined benefit
- HSBC Pensioner Mortgage
- More2Life Flexi Choice Drawdown Lite Plan
- More to Life Tailored Choice Plan
- Saga Equity Release Schemes
- Age Partnership Lifetime Mortgage
- More2Life Tailored Choice Plan
- Hodge Lifetime Mortgage Plus
- HSBC Pensioner Mortgages
- Liverpool Victoria LV Equity Release
- More to Life Flexi Choice Drawdown Lite Plan
- Pure Retirement Lifetime Mortgage
- Saga Lifetime Mortgage
- More2Life Capital Choice Plus Plan
- TSB Equity Release Schemes
- Liverpool Victoria LV Equity Release Plans
- TSB Equity Release
What percentage can be released – HSBC Pensioner Mortgage?
The older you are and the unhealthier you are the more cash you can release with HSBC Pensioner Mortgages.
Downsides of Lifetime Mortgages
Monthly payment equity release can reduce your estate value. Lumpsum lifetime mortgages may impact the ability to claim entitlements. You may need to pay a legal fee and you could be exposed to changes in interest rates with some products.
HSBC Pensioner Mortgages are common among business owners like below
- Activities of exhibition and fair organisers Chudleigh
- Retail sale of hardware, paints and glass in specialised stores Southall
- Fitness facilities Darlington
- HSBC Pensioner Mortgage
- Other telecommunications activities Stockton-on-Tees
- Manufacture of other general-purpose machinery n e c Thornbury
- Manufacture of beer Doncaster
- Sale of used cars and light motor vehicles Broadstairs and St Peters
- Manufacture of pharmaceutical preparations Ashton-under-Lyne
- Translation and interpretation activities Daventry
- Sports and recreation education Dudley
- Other human health activities Beckenham
- Transmission of electricity Leigh-on-Sea
- Agents specialized in the sale of other particular products Felixstowe
- Binding and related services Wainfleet All Saints
- Retail sale of telecommunications equipment other than mobile telephones Southend-on-Sea
Hardware and other manufacturers
- Manufacture of other machine tools Uppingham
- Activities of religious organizations Newton Aycliffe
- Manufacture of other carpets and rugs Wallsend
UK Equity Release Providers
- Key Retirement
- HSBC Pensioner Mortgage
- the Telegraph
It’s very regular to find individuals seeking out a lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release, monthly payment lifetime mortgage or home reversion schemes, however, Lifetime Mortgage from L&G like Fortify Insurance Solutions are keen to see paperwork to show your personal circumstances in the form of bank statements.
Towns of the UK where equity release is common
- East Grinstead
- New Romney
What percentage can be released?
- 50% monthly payment lifetime mortgage Zurich
- 55% loan to value (LTV) HSBC Pensioner Mortgage
- 45% loan to value lumpsum lifetime mortgages Crown
- 25% loan to value (LTV) lumpsum lifetime mortgages Central Trust
- Derbyshire Building Society Nottingham
- Tsb Bank Equity Release Uk
- Hsbc Lifetime Mortgage Drawdown Scheme
- Age Partnership Equity Release Broker
- Short Leasehold Mortgage Rates 2021
- Equity Release Northern Ireland Interest Only
- Hsbc Equity Loan
- Hanley Economic Building Society Interest Only Mortgage
- Nationwide Lifetime Mortgage Comparison
- Lloyds Lifetime Mortgage Advisers
- Pensioner Mortgages
- Equity Release Scheme
- Lloyds Bank Pensioner Mortgage Interest Rate
- Penrith Building Society Pensioner Mortgage Calculator
- Flood Zone
- Hsbc Retirement Mortgage Interest Rates
- High Rise Flat Pensioner Mortgage
- Bath Building Society Equity Release Advice
- Contaminated Land Equity Release
- Natwest Retirement Mortgage Advice
- Furness Building Society Later Life Mortgages
- Yorkshire Building Society Interest Only Mortgage
- Lloyds Bank Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage Rates 2021
- Credit Line Uk Bad Credit
- Earl Shilton Building Society Equity Release Pensioner Mortgage Calculator
- Santander Retirement Mortgage Uk
- Interest Only Mortgages For Over 65S
- Halifax Pensioner Mortgage Loan
- Rbs Equity Release Interest Rate
- Lg Retirement Mortgage
- Monmouthshire Building Society Pensioner Mortgage
- Equity Release Bisf Houses
- Scottish Building Society Over 55 Mortgage
- Age 50 Equity Release Interest Only
- Single Skin Brickwork Pensioner Mortgage
- Cumberland Building Society Workington
- Melton Mowbray Building Society Over 50 Mortgage
- Best Equity Release Deals
- Equity Release Solicitors Fees
- Mansfield Building Society Over 55 Mortgage
- Equity Release Uk
- Buy A House With Lifetime Mortgage
- Canada Life Equity Release
- Halifax Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage Comparison
- Yorkshire Bank Later Life Mortgages
- Buckinghamshire Building Society Equity Release Broker
- Skipton Building Society Over 55 Mortgage
- Underpinned Property
The mortgage lender will want to know if the property is a Freehold house or a Leasehold flat and if the resident is an AST Tenant.
Direct contact details for HSBC UK
HSBC UK Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register number: 765112).
HSBC UK Bank plc is a company incorporated under the laws of England and Wales with company registration number 9928412 and its registered office at 1 Centenary Square, Birmingham, B1 1HQ.
HSBC UK Bank plc’s registered VAT Number is GB 365684514. HSBC adheres to The Standards of Lending Practice which is monitored and enforced by the Lending Standards Board. Further details can be found at www.lendingstandardsboard.org.uk