- 2.89% APRC HSBC Lifetime Mortgage
- Release up to 70% of your home value tax-free
- No lender fee
- No advisor fee
- No regular monthly repayments are required – the choice is yours
- Help your family to buy a house or use for any other purpose
- Continue to live in your own property
- A Portable product you can keep if you move house
How much money can I borrow?
You can get 70% of your property’s valuation. As an example, if your house is valued at £310000 you can borrow £217000.
With my power of attorney, I got equity release on my father’s house to pay for disability provisions including a lift and a new kitchen.
Mrs V from Hastings
I had spent my life running up credit cards and loans then getting interest-only mortgages to pay off the debt. I got to retirement age and still owed the bank £160,000. The term was about to expire, and I could not afford the payments on my pension anyway. I got £180,000 equity release and now I am more comfortable with no monthly repayments and I spent £20,000 on a new bathroom and kitchen. I now know I can stay in my home.
Sandra from Manchester
I got equity release to give money to my daughter to buy a house. Without the money I borrowed, her buying a home would have been impossible.
The mortgage lender will want to know if the property is a Freehold terraced house or a Leasehold flat and if the resident is an AST Tenant.
Successful business owners who could benefit from equity release estate planning
- Manufacture of tools Whitworth
- Operation of sports facilities Stalham
- Manufacture of optical precision instruments Darley Dale
- The weaving of textiles Honiton
- Aluminium production Chipping Campden
- Manufacture of imitation jewellery and related articles Kirkby Stephen
- Holiday centres and villages Rochester
- Non-trading company Enfield
- Artistic creation St Ives
- Sale of used cars and light motor vehicles Carlton Colville
- Retail sale of sports goods, fishing gear, camping goods, boats, and bicycles Winchelsea
- Non-life reinsurance Long Sutton
- Other manufacturing n e c Coleshill
- Growing of cereals except for rice, leguminous crops, and oilseeds Lydney
- Processing and preserving of poultry meat Wickwar
- Repair of machinery Westhoughton
- First-degree level higher education Maryport
- Repair of electronic and optical equipment Leyton
Challenging to finance property titles can include properties with legal agreements such as Overage, Clawback, Option, Pre-emption, or any onerous Restrictive Covenant, leasehold properties with a short lease, typically less than 70 years, or a defective lease, property is uninhabitable, timber buildings and Airey, Boot, Cornish Unit, Dorran, Dyke, Gregory, Hamish Cross, Myton, Newland, Orlit and Parkinson Frame.
Equity Release LTV Percentages -interest-only mortgages HSBC
The older you are and the more serious your illnesses you are, the more tax-free cash you can release.
Tough to mortgage home titles include flats of less than 30 square metres in any location, properties with a single annexe or other self-contained part of the property, use of the land and any outbuildings for a small amount of personal commercial use., properties where there is a self-contained part of the property or annexe, i.e. basement flat etc and properties that have a private water supply provided a contract is in place with an approved maintenance company for regular testing and maintenance.
Areas in the UK where retirement mortgages are common
- Bishops Waltham
- Tenbury Wells
- Woburn Sands
- Chipping Sodbury
Hard to finance property variants include eco-houses and modern methods of construction, timber-framed properties built between 1920 and 1965, steel frame/clad properties built before 1990, privately developed flats in blocks of two storeys without a lift and freehold flats (England, Wales, Northern Ireland).
What percentage can be released – HSBC lifetime mortgage?
- 55% lumpsum lifetime mortgages LV Liverpool Victoria
- 60% LTV lump sum lifetime mortgages Lifetime Mortgage from L&G
- 40% LTV monthly payment equity release Vida
- 25% loan to value lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release West Bromwich Building Society
Difficult to mortgage home types can include properties currently undergoing substantial alterations, extensions or repairs, properties where the ownership is set up on a tenancy in common basis, right to buy – properties in Scotland, commonhold properties and freehold flats (England, Wales, Northern Ireland).
Drawbacks of Home Reversion Schemes
Lumpsum lifetime mortgages can reduce the inheritance for your family. Monthly payment equity release may impact the ability to claim entitlements. You may need to pay an advisor’s fee and some products expose you to changes in interest rates.
Low rate HSBC lifetime mortgage options
Some of the most common loan to values of Virgin Money interest-only mortgages for people over 60, Direct Line equity release schemes for people over 70, Leeds Building Society over 60 lifetime mortgages no fees, Coventry Building Society lifetime mortgages for over 60s, West Bromwich Building Society lifetime mortgages for people over 55 and Cumberland Building Society mortgages for pensioners over 60 are 50%, 60% and 65%.
Find out if HSBC can offer you the lowest rates for your home equity release. Options that include monthly repayments, interest-only repayments or no monthly repayments at all.
UK Lenders for Equity Release
- Lifetime Mortgage from L&G
- Stonehaven Mortgage
- Key Solutions
Some of the most popular loan to value percentage ratios of LVE later life interest-only mortgages over 70, More2Life mortgages for over 50-year-olds, OneFamily equity release plans for people over 60, YBS mortgages over 70s, Principality Building Society mortgages for over 65 and Sun Life mortgages for 60 plus are 45%, 60% and 70%.
It’s common to find individuals searching for home reversion plans, lump sum lifetime mortgages or monthly payment equity release, however, More2Life like Legal & General is keen to see proof of your circumstances in the form of pension statements.
- Canada Life Voluntary Select Gold Flexi
- Hodge Lifetime Mortgage Flexible Drawdown Plan
- More2Life Flexi Choice Drawdown Lite Plan
- Nationwide Equity Release
- HSBC lifetime mortgage
- TSB Equity Release
- More to Life Flexi Choice Drawdown Lite Plan
- Royal Bank of Scotland Lifetime Mortgage
- Saga Equity Release Schemes
- Bridgewater Equity Release Schemes
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Max Scheme
- Stonehaven Equity Release
- Nationwide Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- HSBC Equity Release Plans
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Schemes
- More2Life Capital Choice Plus Plan
- Just retirement equity release key features
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Plus Lifetime Mortgage
- Liverpool Victoria LV Equity Release Plans
- HSBC Lifetime Mortgage
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Schemes
- TSB Lifetime Mortgage
- Saga Equity Release Plans
- Lloyds Retirement Mortgage Home
- Halifax Retirement Mortgage Advice
- Nationwide Retirement Mortgage Interest Rates
- Lloyds Equity Release Mortgage
- Natwest Retirement Mortgage Comparison
- HSBC Equity Release Plan
- Natwest Lifetime Mortgage Rates 2021
- Halifax Lifetime Mortgage Maximum Ltv
- Santander Lifetime Mortgage Drawdown Scheme
- Halifax Equity Release Brokers Uk
- Santander Equity Release Interest Rates
- Nationwide Lifetime Mortgage Broker
- Nationwide Equity Release Loan
- Lloyds Bank Lifetime Mortgage Broker
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release
- Santander Retirement Mortgage Interest Only
- Lloyds Lifetime Mortgage Interest Only Rates
- HSBC Lifetime Mortgage Home Reversion Plan
- Natwest Equity Release Retirement
Some of the most popular pensioner mortgage products are TSB mortgages for 60 plus, Barclays Bank mortgages for over 60s, Post Office pensioner mortgages, Legal and General mortgages for over 50-year-olds and Nationwide BS interest only lifetime mortgages.
HSBC UK Bank plc is authorized by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register number: 765112). HSBC UK Bank plc is a company incorporated under the laws of England and Wales with company registration number 9928412 and its registered office at 1 Centenary Square, Birmingham, B1 1HQ. HSBC UK Bank plc’s registered VAT Number is GB 365684514. HSBC adheres to The Standards of Lending Practice which is monitored and enforced by The Lending Standards Board.
Common LTV ratios of Lloyds help to buy for over 60s, HSBC mortgages for people 60 plus, Natwest pensioner mortgages over 55, Legal and General interest-only mortgages for people over 70, Bank of Scotland interest only lifetime mortgages for over 60s and Nationwide Building Society interest-only mortgages for people over 70 are 50%, 60% and 70%.
Does HSBC offer Equity Release?
Yes, HSBC does equity release at 2.89% MER.
Does HSBC offer Equity Release Under 55?
Yes, HSBC Equity Release under 55 is 2.89% MER.