- Release-tax free equity from your house with Ecology Building Society Equity Release
- No need to make monthly payments
- Use the money to buy another property
- Continue to live in your own property
How much can I release?
You can release 70% of your home’s valuation. As an example, if your house is worth £180000 you can get £126000.
Mrs M from Birmingham
With no brokers fees and no lenders fees, I got an interest-only retirement mortgage which I pay each month from my private pension. The money released went to my daughter for her wedding and deposit for her next house. She wanted a family, and her flat was too small.
Mr Smith from Kendal
My financial advisor told me that I should get equity release and gift money to my 5 children now as it would save a massive amount of inheritance tax.
Mrs Shaw from Lancaster
I had an interest-only mortgage with Birmingham Midshires. The mortgage had come to the end of its term and they wanted the £127000 back I still owed them. My lifetime mortgage saved me from losing my home and the rate was close to what I paid before.
Mrs V from Hastings
I had spent my life running up credit cards and loans then getting interest-only mortgages to pay off the debt. I got to retirement age and still owed the bank £160,000. The term was about to expire, and I could not afford the payments on my pension anyway. I got £180,000 equity release and now I am more comfortable with no monthly repayments and I spent £20,000 on a new bathroom and kitchen. I now know I can stay in my home.
Mr Williamson from Chiswick
My son is a chef in a care home. He is not well paid. No way his bank would lend him the money to buy a flat. My equity release enabled him to put a substantial deposit down so his mortgage was very small. My equity release interest rate was close to his interest rate offered by his bank.
Ms G from Dover
I divorced my husband who was a violent alcoholic. I really feared losing my home as I sometimes look after my daughter’s children. Equity release enabled me to pay off my ex and stay secure in my home.
Ms T from Hammersmith
My husband recently died leaving me with a mortgage I could not afford to pay. The lifetime mortgage allowed me to pay off the mortgage and have enough money left over for a new bathroom, kitchen, and roof repair.
Equity Release Loan To Value
The more aged you are and the sicker you are the more tax-free money you can release.
It’s common to find people searching for lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release, monthly payment lifetime mortgage or monthly payment equity release, however, Just Retirement like VitalityLife Equity Release are keen to see evidence of your personal situation in the form of bank statements.
Tough to mortgage property titles include high service charges, properties with any kind of structural defect, damp, dry or wet rot, properties with structural problems, timber buildings and properties that has never been registered with the land registry.
Areas where retirement mortgages are popular and
- Ecology mortgage
Equity Release Scheme Lenders –
- Ecology mortgage
- Ecology Building Society Equity Release
- Lifetime Mortgage from L&G
- The Exeter Equity Release
Tough to mortgage home variants include properties built or converted into dwellings within the last 10 years, properties with flying or creeping freehold which comprises 15% or less of the total floor area, use of the land and any outbuildings for a small amount of personal commercial use., properties that have solar farms or a large number of wind turbines on the land and properties adversely affected by existing or proposed issues including roads, rail, airports, power plants, power lines/pylons, wind turbines, sub stations, sewage works, quarries, fuel stations, refuse sites, sports grounds, noise, light or environmental pollution.
- Short Leasehold Pensioner Mortgage Calculator
- Prc Certificate
- Lloyds Lifetime Interest Only Mortgage Interest Rate
- Equity Release Northern Ireland Advice
- Scottish Building Society Over 60 Mortgage
- Liverpool Victoria Equity Release Broker
- 70 Mortgage
- Melton Mowbray Building Society Pensioner Mortgage Calculator
- Newcastle Building Society Pensioner Mortgage
- Lloyds Pensioner Mortgage Loan
- 15 Acres Land Property Equity Release
- Equity Release Over 70 House
- Liverpool Victoria Lifetime Mortgage Interest Rates
- Mortgage Age Limit Nationwide
- Key Retirement Over 65 Mortgage
- Retirement Interest Only Mortgage Providers
- Bad Credit Mortgage Reviews
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release From House
- Market Harborough Building Society Over 50 Mortgage
- Cheshire Building Society Equity Release Pensioner Mortgage
- Natwest Equity Release Brokers UK
- Equity Release Scheme
- Halifax Pensioner Mortgage Home
- Darlington Building Society Middlesbrough
- Harpenden Building Society Pensioner Mortgage
- Minimum Lease For Mortgage
- Lloyds Lifetime Mortgage Calculator
- Swansea Building Society No Fees
- Tsb Bank Equity Release Comparison
- Lloyds Bank Pensioner Mortgage UK
- Buy-To Let Drawdown Mortgage
- Edinburgh Over 50 Mortgage
- Contaminated Property Lifetime Mortgage
- Flat Above Shop Lifetime Mortgage
- Rbs Lifetime Mortgage Broker
- Timber Frame Mortgage Rates 2022
- Chorley Building Society Lifetime Mortgages
- Gloucester Building Society Equity Loan
- Modern Timber Frame Retirement Mortgage
- Hsbc Lifetime Mortgage Interest Only Comparison
- Hsbc Retirement Mortgage Interest Only
- Lg Equity Loan
- Hodge Lifetime Over 55 Mortgage
- Failed Environmental Search Contaminated Land
- Marsden Building Society Over 50 Mortgage
- Joint Ownership Retirement Mortgage
- Tipton And Coseley Mortgage
- Manchester Building Society Over 65 Mortgage
- Age Partnership Equity Release Interest Rates
- No Credit Check Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Equity Release Belfast Comparison
- Leeds Building Society Over 75 Mortgage
- Bridgewater Equity Release Home
Equity Release percentages of your current property value
- 55% home reversion schemes The Exeter Equity Release
- 60% loan to value home reversion plans Bower
- 25% loan to value (LTV) monthly payment lifetime mortgage Ecology Building Society Equity Release
- 30% loan to value home reversion schemes Principality
Equity release is common among business owners like below
- Manufacture of non-electronic measuring, testing etc equipment, not for industrial process control Halesworth
- Manufacture of electronic components Silsden
- Gathering of wild growing non-wood products Yateley
- Glazing Carshalton
- Support activities to performing arts Ashby Woulds
- manufacture of household textiles Longridge
- Leasing of intellectual property and similar products, except copyright, works Great Torrington
- Manufacture of other knitted and crocheted apparel Woburn
- Operation of historical sites and buildings and similar visitor attractions Lymington
- Manufacture of prepared feeds for farm animals Batley
- Manufacture of ceramic tiles and flags Edgware
- Printing of newspapers Bishops Castle
- Operation of warehousing and storage facilities for land transport activities Langport
- Reproduction of video recording Barnstaple
- Activities of insurance agents and brokers Halewood
- Operation of sports facilities Hedge End
- Copper production Billericay
- Roofing activities Alfreton
The mortgage lender will want to know if the property is a Detached freehold house or a Leasehold flat with share of freehold and if the resident is an Assured shorthold tenancy tenant.
- Aviva Equity Release
- Bridgewater Equity Release Schemes
- Hodge Lifetime Mortgage Flexible Drawdown Plan
- Just Retirement Equity Release Plans
- Ecology Building Society Equity Release
- More to Life Capital Choice Plan
- Saga Lifetime Mortgage
- More to Life Capital Choice Plus Plan
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Schemes
- NatWest Equity Release
- Royal Bank of Scotland Equity Release Schemes
- Saga Equity Release Plans
- Bridgewater Equity Release
- More 2 Life Capital Choice Plan
- Saga Equity Release Schemes
- Canada Life Equity Release Plans
- Hodge Equity Release Plans
- Nationwide Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Saga home reversion plan
- More 2 Life Capital Choice Plus Plan
Hard to mortgage property variants can include pre-fabricated reinforced concrete (PRC), properties with spray foam insulation applied to the underside of the roof, privately developed flats, maximum four storeys with a lift, studio flats outside the M25 and privately developed flats in blocks of three or four storeys without a lift.
Difficult to mortgage home variants include properties in poor condition, properties where the ownership is set up on a tenancy in common basis, leasehold properties (England, Wales, Northern Ireland) subject to a lease length of 160 years, commonhold properties and properties where the borrower(s) own the freehold with any connected party.
Some of the most popular loan to value ratios of Aviva retirement mortgages over 60, Direct Line help to buy for over 60s, Sainsburys pensioner mortgages over 55, Skipton Building Society mortgages for people 60 plus, Newcastle Building Society mortgages for over 70s and National Counties Building Society lifetime mortgages for over 55s are 45%, 60% and 70%.
Some of the most common loan to value ratios of LV= lifetime mortgages for people over 55, More to Life pensioner mortgages over 55, One Family help to buy for over 60s, Yorkshire Building Society mortgages for 60 plus pensioners, Principality Building Society mortgages for people 60 plus and Sun Life equity release schemes for people over 70 are 35%, 60% and 65%.
Popular loan to values of TSB later life mortgages for over 70s, HSBC interest only mortgages for over 70s, NatWest equity release schemes for people over 70, Legal and General interest only mortgages for people over 70, Royal Bank of Scotland over 60 lifetime mortgages no fees and Nationwide interest only mortgages for over 65 year olds are 45%, 60% and 65%.
Some of the most common retirement finance offerings include TSB interest only mortgages for over 65 year olds, Barclays interest only mortgages for over 65 year olds, NatWest interest only lifetime mortgages, L&G lifetime mortgages and Nationwide BS mortgages for over 65.
Downsides of Lifetime Mortgages and Ecology Building Society Equity Release
Ecology Building Society Equity Release can reduce the inheritance for your family. Monthly payment equity release may impact the ability to get state benefits. You may need to pay a legal fee and some products expose you to changes in interest rates.