- Remove tax-free equity from your property with Cumberland Building Society Equity Release
- No regular monthly repayments
- Use the money to help your family buy their first home
- Stay living in your own home for as long as you like
Cumberland Building Society Equity Release can offer the lowest available rates for people with certain circumstances.
My mother has dementia. With my solicitor and my power of attorney, I got equity release on my mother’s house to pay for specialist modifications for her comfort.
With my power of attorney, I got equity release on my father’s house to pay for disability provisions including a lift and a new kitchen.
Mr Smith from Kendal
My financial advisor told me that I should get equity release and gift money to my 5 children now as it would save a massive amount of inheritance tax.
Mrs G from Leeds
My daughter is a single mother, and I got a £120,000 lifetime mortgage to buy her a flat outright as she has had a succession of poorly maintained rental flats not suitable for her child.
William from London
I was told by my lawyer my inheritance tax bill would be around £250,000. I got a lifetime mortgage to give money to my son and daughter so they could buy bigger homes and we bought a house in the south of France for us all to use as a holiday home.
Mrs E from London
My mortgage needed to be repaid to the existing lender. I thought I was going to lose my house. Thanks to Concise I got equity release to pay off my mortgage.
Mrs M from Birmingham
With no brokers fees and no lenders fees, I got an interest-only retirement mortgage which I pay each month from my private pension. The money released went to my daughter for her wedding and deposit for her next house. She wanted a family, and her flat was too small.
- Halifax Equity Release Retirement
- Lloyds Bank Retirement Mortgages Interest Rate
- Halifax Retirement Mortgage Home
- Nationwide Equity Release Best Deals
- Lloyds Lifetime Mortgage Calculator
- Santander Retirement Mortgage Comparison
- Halifax Lifetime Mortgage Reviews
- Natwest Equity Release Scheme
- Nationwide Lifetime Mortgage
- Lloyds Equity Release Plans
- Santander Lifetime Mortgage On Second Property
- Lloyds Bank Lifetime Mortgage Comparison
- Natwest Retirement Mortgage Comparison
- Santander Equity Release On Second Homes
- Nationwide Retirement Mortgage Providers
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Plans
- HSBC Lifetime Mortgage Home Reversion Plan
- HSBC Retirement Mortgage Calculator
- HSBC Equity Release Brokers Uk
Disadvantages of Cumberland Building Society Equity Release
A monthly payment lifetime mortgage can reduce the inheritance for your family. Home reversion schemes may impact the ability to get state benefits. You may need to pay a broker’s fee and you could have higher rates to pay with some schemes.
Towns where Cumberland Building Society Mortgages are routine
Cumberland Building Society Equity Release
The 1st and 2nd charge lender Cumberland Building Society Mortgages will want to know if the property is a Freehold house or a Leasehold house and if the resident is a Private Tenant.
Equity Release UK Lenders similar to Cumberland Building Society Equity Release
- One Family
- Key Retirement
- Cumberland Building Society Mortgages
Examples of small business owners with Cumberland Building Society Equity Release
- Research and experimental development on social sciences and humanities Poynton-with-Worth
- Activities of property unit trust Newlyn
- Manufacture of railway locomotives and rolling stock Brightlingsea
- Retail sale of hardware, paints and glass in specialised stores Sleaford
- Renting and leasing of office machinery and equipment including computers Sedgefield
- Mineral oil refining Crewkerne
- Repair of furniture and home furnishings Maldon
- Wired telecommunications activities Moretonhampstead
- Agents involved in the sale of textiles, clothing, fur, footwear and leather goods Nantwich
- Activities of distribution holding companies Chagford
- Manufacture of ceramic household and ornamental articles Mitcham
- Support activities for petroleum and natural gas extraction Newark-on-Trent
- Solicitors Dronfield
- Activities of venture and development capital companies Watton
- Growing of grapes Ivybridge
- Manufacture of other wearing apparel and accessories n e c Cinderford
- Repair of consumer electronics Mildenhall
- Freshwater aquaculture Trowbridge
Equity Release LTV Percentages similar Cumberland Building Society Equity Release
- 55% lumpsum lifetime mortgages Royal London Equity Release
- 30% LTV monthly payment equity release Evolution Money
- 50% loan to value home reversion schemes Together Money
- 30% LTV home reversion schemes Lloyds Bank
- 55% loan to value lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release the Telegraph
- 30% LTV home reversion plans Spring Finance
- 60% loan to value (LTV) home reversion schemes Equifinance
- 45% LTV monthly payment lifetime mortgage Blemain
- 30% loan to value lumpsum lifetime mortgages BlueZest
It’s usual to discover individuals looking for monthly payment lifetime mortgage, monthly payment lifetime mortgage or home reversion schemes, however, Aviva like Fortify Insurance Solutions are keen to see proof of your personal circumstances in the form of bank statements.
What percentage can be released?
The more elderly you are and the more illnesses you have you are the more tax-free cash you can release.
- Stonehaven Equity Release Scheme
- HSBC Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Lloyds Bank Lifetime Mortgage
- Royal Bank of Scotland Equity Release
- Saga home reversion plan
- Age Partnership Equity Release Schemes
- Aviva Lifetime Mortgage
- Pure Retirement Lifetime Mortgage
- Stonehaven Lifetime Mortgage
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Schemes
- TSB Lifetime Interest Only Mortgage
- Saga Lifetime Mortgage
- More 2 Life Capital Choice Plus Plan
- Pure Retirement Equity Release
- Age Partnership Equity Release Schemes
- Bridgewater Equity Release
- More to Life Capital Choice Plan
- HSBC Equity Release Schemes
- NatWest Equity Release